• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

• Total voters

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I was wondering when someone was going to correct it and talk about the PLANITb mix thing.

Favorite, huh? Passion/Sanctuary. Btw, I heard Sanctuary was actually finished first before Passion, which is why the latter had more…oomph to it. Is that true?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I prob have to go with Passion/sanctuary. There's something almost ethereal about it that just accentuate the whole atmosphere, vibe of KH2. I can't really put it into words that well..

D

Deleted member 252753

I really like the opening cinematics for KH3 and especially the opening of DDD with the pop-up book stuff and Fantasia Mickey but my favourite opening song would have to be S&C/Hikari.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I wish I could hear a remix version of Don't Think Twice. Maybe the next side game will have that (the game before KH IV)?

A Don't Think Twice remix sounds like a good idea for a opening I really want to see that happen in the next game. Don’t Think Twice is already my favourite ending, it would be cool if it was able to become my favourite opening as well or at least one of them because I’m not sure if it could beat Sanctuary.

Awards
All the openings that have been used in the series so far have been memorable and amazing, but Sanctuary will always remain a classic! The theme fit so well with KHII's tone, and KHII was the first game in the franchise I ever played, so perhaps it's also a sentimental aspect that leads me to choosing this song as my favorite!

Face My Fears would come at a close second, though!

Unumus

Awards
Hikari/Simple and Clean Planitb remix is absolute 90s House perfection it's my favorite 🥵🥵🥵 and I think it actually fits better with BbS's opening. Sanctuary/Passion is a close second. If it were just based on the song alone, then it would win no doubt.

Back