• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is gonna happen at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
I think that at E3 nomura is going to reveal Kingdom Hearts 3 or a kind of chain of memories game that will lead up to KH3. SO then what do you think they will do with recoded.

KHFanatic2010

I don't know, I'm just going to wait and check on KHInsider website next week. I'm getting excited, only one more week to go for E3!!!

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, Nomura said that there are 2 games. We already know that one of those games is Re:Coded, and the other mystery one, possibly ReConnect, or another game (9 year gap, Riku game, I could go on forever). What I'm thinking is that the Jiminy VA was given permission to give us a sneak peak, so he will probably officially announce Re:Coded at E3.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
What I think?
Recoded announcement as digital PSP title.
Possibly a new Kingdom Hearts game. (KH3 seems more likely for TGS but I'm willing to be wrong on this.)

Awards
KH3 has already been confirmed to not be in development right now. And it's also been confirmed that nothing for PS3 or the other consoles is in development right now. So it'll most likely be Re:Coded, and if there is another game revealed, then it will obviously be for a handheld console.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Nomura and the rest of the KH team are planning to commit genocide inside the building. All the roaring fans will be shot down point blank. WWIII is happening, and this is how it begins. You've been warned.

lol it's good im not going. hopefully nomura wont be attending the new york anime festival

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think we'll see a BbS trailer and learn about another KH side game, which will probably be Re:Coded.

Nomura and the rest of the KH team are planning to commit genocide inside the building. All the roaring fans will be shot down point blank. WWIII is happening, and this is how it begins. You've been warned.

Daaawww you just went and ruined the surprise! D:

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
I think he is going to relese random screenshots of some game we don't know about (Without anoccing the title) which coul probally be from any KH game already out. Then he will go insane and spontaniously burst into flames and his aides will use the most important and exclusive screenshots to put him out. But then in the hospital he goes into a coma leaving us with the few sad any-KH-is-possible screenshots.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think they'll show a bbs trailer [eng]
and ReCoded.

i wonder if ReCoded is the mystery game they've working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back