• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is gonna happen at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActingDude17

How would that kill the franchise? I really don't get why people go "OMG DAYS KILLED KH!" or "OMG BBS KILLED KH!" or any of that. Both games are good (I really think Days is under-rated) and I'd say BBS is the best KH game to come out... EVER.

Why do people think KH is dying or whatever? I don't see why not getting KH3 is going to kill the franchise. Like I said before BBS was great and I thought Days was good. As long as the games are good, KH3 doesn't matter.

If anything is "killing" the franchise it is the stupid purists who want every Kingdom Hearts game to be exactly like KH1. (Yes I said it)

I agree wholeheartedly. I find many people dislike Days just for the sake of disliking it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm guessing lying about the storyline refers to how we were promised a game about Roxas and the Org. but just got Xion, Xion, and more Xion?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing lying about the storyline refers to how we were promised a game about Roxas and the Org. but just got Xion, Xion, and more Xion?

That doesn't mean he's lying. It IS a game about Roxas and the Organization, Xion is an important character but she's not the MAIN character so it's not like Nomura lied. And he DID say there was another organization member coming that holds importance to the game's story. He didn't lie.

By the way if it is because of these reasons that some people hate Nomura then that is just stupid -_-
It's not like it says anything against the rest of the story of KH.

αsiя

space coke
I agree wholeheartedly. I find many people dislike Days just for the sake of disliking it.

There could be some that just jump the bandwagon, but it isn't hard to believe someone dislikes Days. I mean the story was alright, Xion is a character that just came out of nowhere and did nothing to the story except for showing Xigbar knew Ven (which we already knew from KH2). The biggest bomb of the game is f*cking playing it. The game is so boring. Everything is repetitive, the characters are boring to use, mission mode didn't add anything new, same missions over and over again. It just got boring after a 100 days.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5088173 said:
There could be some that just jump the bandwagon, but it isn't hard to believe someone dislikes Days. I mean the story was alright, Xion is a character that just came out of nowhere and did nothing to the story except for showing Xigbar knew Ven (which we already knew from KH2). The biggest bomb of the game is f*cking playing it. The game is so boring. Everything is repetitive, the characters are boring to use, mission mode didn't add anything new, same missions over and over again. It just got boring after a 100 days.

I can see what you mean on gameplay being repetitive but it wasn't that bad imo. It was still a passable game. Nothing to obsessively hate on.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It was tedious and only revealed 2 important things we needed to know and we don't even realize it until after we beat BBS

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It was tedious and only revealed 2 important things we needed to know and we don't even realize it until after we beat BBS

Each to their own. I on the other hand enjoyed it despite it being repetitive (especailly in worlds. The only new thing in Days was that you got to the island of Neverland but it was only one area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back