• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think is gonna happen at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

It's not practical but if they announced Kingdom Hearts 3 to be released within the next year, I would be hysterically ecstatic.

RoxasRules!lol

Call me crazy, but I think Its Final Fantasy Versus XIII. He said they will cause a big impact, but what series? they are both working on Kingdom hearts series as well as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, so the announcement of FFvs.XIII will make us think that Kingdom Hearts III is closer to being released. Not only that, but once FFvs.XIII is finished, Nomura will then focus more on Kingdom Hearts. after all, he DID say FFvs.XIII was progressing smoothly, and FFvs.XIII IS a huge game....at least, I think it is.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Call me crazy, but I think Its Final Fantasy Versus XIII. He said they will cause a big impact, but what series? they are both working on Kingdom hearts series as well as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, so the announcement of FFvs.XIII will make us think that Kingdom Hearts III is closer to being released. Not only that, but once FFvs.XIII is finished, Nomura will then focus more on Kingdom Hearts. after all, he DID say FFvs.XIII was progressing smoothly, and FFvs.XIII IS a huge game....at least, I think it is.

But wasn't there just an interview where Nomura confirmed that nothing Versus related was to be shown at E3?

cool5ive

recoded is going to come out in birth by sleep just like rechain came with final mix 2

Omegataco

Awards
But wasn't there just an interview where Nomura confirmed that nothing Versus related was to be shown at E3?

He ended the interview saying that he would showcase it at a later point in time, but your right. That interview being so close to E3, it seems unlikely he will showcase, although I think there is a possibility we will still hear SOMETHING, maybe an interview at the least.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
What i'm trying to say is that I wonder if he knows that by not making KH3 soon he could possibly kill the franchise. Also if he keeps making run offs then it could piss alot of his fans off and kill tha franchise like I said

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What i'm trying to say is that I wonder if he knows that by not making KH3 soon he could possibly kill the franchise. Also if he keeps making run offs then it could piss alot of his fans off and kill tha franchise like I said

Personally, I though he already killed it with Days. BBS kinda revived it, so you could say that the series is currently on its deathbed.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
Personally, I though he already killed it with Days. BBS kinda revived it, so you could say that the series is currently on its deathbed.
I think i know what you mean by he killed it with days but i'm not sure what your pointing at and I think he knows that he's killing the series

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
he is probably trying to make it into a final fantasy type thing, which i hope he doesnt.

i think he is carrying it out to farr, nomura just needs to end the series and quickly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think i know what you mean by he killed it with days but i'm not sure what your pointing at and I think he knows that he's killing the series

I mean what I said. Not particularly difficult to understand it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well why do you think it killed the series, I'm just asking for your opinion

Since you already made a thread asking this in the more relevant section, I'll answer it there later.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

How would that kill the franchise? I really don't get why people go "OMG DAYS KILLED KH!" or "OMG BBS KILLED KH!" or any of that. Both games are good (I really think Days is under-rated) and I'd say BBS is the best KH game to come out... EVER.

Why do people think KH is dying or whatever? I don't see why not getting KH3 is going to kill the franchise. Like I said before BBS was great and I thought Days was good. As long as the games are good, KH3 doesn't matter.

If anything is "killing" the franchise it is the stupid purists who want every Kingdom Hearts game to be exactly like KH1. (Yes I said it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back