• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think i should get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should i get

• Playstation 3

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

I have a choice of getting 1 console. Should i get the xbox 360, wii, or the ps3.
I want the wii because they said they might make the kh3 on it.
i want the xbox 360 so i can get halo 3
and i want the ps3 because if they dont make kh3 on wii they might make it on the ps3

I don't know what to get but i might get the xbox 360.
What do you guys thinks?:confused:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I seriously doubt KH3 will be on Wii. It's a semi-serious game.
Get PS3. Devil May Cry 4, Final Fantasy 13(s), Ratchet And Clank 4 are all on it, as well as others like Heavenly Sword. Other Sony franchises like God Of War could appear, too.

Masamune

Big Boss
You shouldnt get the Wii just because you think KHIII will be on it. unless its confirmed that would be a stupid move. Other than that i go with what Ichi said.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Get a 360 is better over all JRPG and RPG line up. Best line for shoots.

Blue Dragon
Cry On
Cavia RPG
Culdcept Saga
Diario: Reverse Moon Legend
Enchant Arms
Eternal Sonata
Far East of Eden Ziria - Tales from Distant Jipang
Lost Odyssey
Magna Carta 2
Operation Darkness
Overlord
Saga of Cathay
Spectral Force 3: Innocent Rage
Spectral Diario
Super Robot Taisen XO

Western RPGs & MMO
Huxley
Fable 2
Mass Effect((named best looking RPG so far)))
Stargate Worlds
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

I seriously doubt KH3 will be on Wii. It's a semi-serious game.
I lol'd. Anyway. You don't for fact if KH3 will be on the PS3 or not.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Or you could wait. Buying a console for the chance of something being on it could be a big disappointment. What if it's not on Wii? What then?

I'd agree with that.. If he really isn't sure the best thing to is wait till 2008 and see what system has the best line up..

If he can only get one, he will be missing out great games anyway.

2008 isn't so bad.. The PS2 has a decent line up for this year. So he could wait.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Okay here it is. We can't tell you which console to buy.

You want KH3, so you think you should buy a Wii. Reasoning? Some people want the game on the Wii, so they probably tell the truth... Thats not the way it is. So far, its a PS3 title.

SuperEclipse, its true that KH3 has no real platform yet, but from the latest interview, its a PS3 title. Read them.

Back to topic creator. You want the 360 for Halo 3. Thats 2 very different games you want, lol...

Advice? Wait. End of the year, you'll get Nomura's announcement which console to get for KH3. That's your trigger to buy the console...

You dont want to regret you bought a console...

Awards
I guess it comes down to your gaming preferences. You want both Halo 3 and KHIII, and I can pretty much guarantee you they won't be on the same console, not to mention KHIII is being subjected to a sort of console-limbo.

My advice is to just wait. If you want Halo 3 THAT badly, then go for the 360. If you'd rather be a little more patient and see what happens with KHIII, then waiting is the sensible option. Not to mention, by the time KHIII is available, console prices could have dropped substantially, and you might end up being able to get both. It's how I ended up with a PS2, and my brother got a GC and Xbox XD We just saved up and waited for prices to drop.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
or you could get a 360 now..

KHIII may not even make as a 2008 title. So you will have time to save for Wii or PS3. In that time..

Now I'm not saying it won't come out 2008, but you never know.

or you could get a 360 now..

KHIII may not even make as a 2008 title. So you will have time to save for Wii or PS3. In that time..

Now I'm not saying it won't come out 2008, but you never know.
And by '09, those platforms may be even more cheap then what they'd be now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back