• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think Aqua will do in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

besides meeting with her "encounter" and finding out about Sora? will Kairi meet her in this game, will she be saved before KH3?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Im assuming she'll go do stuff, run around, kill shit before meeting mickey and riku in a series of painfully long cinematics ending with a fade to present day.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'm predicting that it's going to be an extended version of the secret episode of BBS FM. Basically Aqua wandering through the RoD, slaughtering swarms of Purebloods and the occasional boss in next-gen graphics. It might give us a taste of III's mechanics and controls. That's pretty much it, though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm predicting that it's going to be an extended version of the secret episode of BBS FM. Basically Aqua wandering through the RoD, slaughtering swarms of Purebloods and the occasional boss in next-gen graphics. It might give us a taste of III's mechanics and controls. That's pretty much it, though.

That'd be kind of lame tbh

0.2 has too much (probably to be squandered) potential.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That'd be kind of lame tbh

0.2 has too much (probably to be squandered) potential.
Agreed, but has anything we've seen or heard so far indicated that it'll be anything more than Aqua running around with an Unreal Engine 4 coat of paint? I wanted to see all that stuff that the BBS v2 teaser was hinting at, but I don't see a reason to get my hopes up.

... Given that v2 was more or less scrapped in the past, it's a miracle that even a portion of it managed to surface as playable material.

Kaijuguy19

I'm betting that whatever her storyline will be in the game will have a massive impact on KH3.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Some people are theorizing now that it's been revealed that Yen Sid's talking to Riku and Kairi in 0.2 (apparently this whole game's going to be a huge bonfire with our cast getting talked to), that maybe they might chime in during the story telling to say what they've been up to, and that that kind of thing is how we'll get to see the other scenes from the BbSFM ending?

Personally, I think that's just a lot of wishful thinking. But we'll see. I actually hope I'm wrong on this one, tbh:)

Vanitas X

More than likely she will wander around some more and then bump into Mickey and (hopefully) teams up with him for awhile until she tells him to go so she hold off another Red Eyes heartless.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
More than likely she will wander around some more and then bump into Mickey and (hopefully) teams up with him for awhile until she tells him to go so she hold off another Red Eyes heartless.

That would be disappointing, a game we waited 4 years for to have the same boss as the mission that inspired it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Part of me is really convinced that the final boss for the Aqua section is going to be a form of Xehanort we haven't seen/technically fought yet, just to help further the connection. Someone else suggested it before, but it could possibly be MX's Nobody, if there was one left behind after he gave up his body.

All I know is, I hope we get to explore a few ruined worlds. And that we can still flame cartwheel all the enemies away. Because I did that. A lot.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Part of me is really convinced that the final boss for the Aqua section is going to be a form of Xehanort we haven't seen/technically fought yet, just to help further the connection. Someone else suggested it before, but it could possibly be MX's Nobody, if there was one left behind after he gave up his body.

All I know is, I hope we get to explore a few ruined worlds. And that we can still flame cartwheel all the enemies away. Because I did that. A lot.

Too many xehanorts, hell naw. HELL NAW.

Lonbilly

Awards
Too many xehanorts, hell naw. HELL NAW.

But Chuman. We have like 13 of them now. Surely one of them could easily be one. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we fought a 3 month old Xehanort

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But Chuman. We have like 13 of them now. Surely one of them could easily be one. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we fought a 3 month old Xehanort

Change the diaper minigame 2017 GOTY

Lonbilly

Awards
Change the diaper minigame 2017 GOTY

"Hands off my new vessel."

tumblr_mi6t521tFx1r7xmq0o1_500.png

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
... Damn it Lonbilly. I think you scarred me for life. The diddly is wrong with you...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lol, okay, yeah wasn't expecting to see that in this thread...

Anyway, I personally think we could see Aqua saved in the present by the end of 2.8. Whether we play until that point happens, who knows how long that would be for her after she meets Mickey and when they could get to her again, or if after Mickey tells the story they shove off to go get her in cutscenes. But yeah, I think Nomura said this was originally part of KH3's opening or something like that? So I imagine something important to KH3 would happen...plus that's a good note to end it on and make us wanting more, and it cuts out one of the many things they need to do in KH3 itself lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wouldn't it be one hell of an ending to 2.8 if yensid said "you can show yourself now" and aqua steps from behind a curtain with yellow eyes?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Okay....pushing Baby Xehanort out of my brain....anyway, I get the feeling this might be a lot like Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes. Showing off the gameplay, a few areas, and at the end there will be a huge impacting event that will be a major part of KH3.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay....pushing Baby Xehanort out of my brain....anyway, I get the feeling this might be a lot like Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes. Showing off the gameplay, a few areas, and at the end there will be a huge impacting event that will be a major part of KH3.

Why no love for babynort. I got mad respect for lonbilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back