• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do You think about Harry Potter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_ShIvA_*

Hello People!
I posted this thread because i want to know what people think of the Harry Potter books and movies? Do you like the Books hate the Movie? Like the movies dont have anytime to read the books cause they are to long? like them both or just HAte them both? Let me know why you like them or dont. I actually am a big fan of Harry Potter but im not hear to judge i just want to know the reasons why some people like the series and some disbise them. Let me know what you like and dont like. :)

Dark_Keyblade

I enjoy the books probably just because i like the genre. In my opinon they have a great structure (Rising action, climax, falling action etc..) and the story line really pulls you into the book to where you don't want to stop reading it. As for the movies, i like em' but im not to crazy about them. Too much stuff cut out from the books that just doesn't make it enjoyable anymore.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Harry himself is pathetic, the books are boring, but I feel obligated to see them through, and the movies are steadily getting worse.

ZIN-CARLA! BRING BACK THE OLD DUMBLEDORE! ZIN-CARLA!

Fireheart

The whole damn series has become pathetic. The only reason I still read them is because I am clinging onto the futlie hope that in the last one Harry will die a horrible slow death.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
^lmao!!!^ Harry Potter never really appealed to me. I've read enough wizard books in my lifetime. I just never really got pulled into the whole Harry craze. Now the Abhorsen Trilogy...that's a GOOD trilogy right thurrrrr!! lmao, but back on topic..i guess I don't like them, but I never read them, so I guess I wouldn't know...

goofy39

People you should all hate harry potter because he is leaving the set of the movies. I really dont mind the books because they sre really what the author wrote and are not changed but stillyou should hate the movies. All the other members of the set stick to it unlike the dumb "Harry Potter". I truly think harry potter is stupid!
9.jpg

*_ShIvA_*

what! he is leaving the sets of the movie ! Why? how do you know this? where did you get the info? pm me! thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back