• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think about Dusk?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

I guess they're light...
And you know the awakening, Right??
The one Sora had when you had to pick a strenght (in the beginning of the game with the Pc Of Snow White on the floor)...
With Sora it were Heartless...
And there are pics of BHK at the same place with Dusk...
so i'm guessing the same thing, that they might be of the light...

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
wait but you know that since sora was light, he faced of against darkness (lights enemy type thing). so kizzyke you are saying that since bhk goes agaist the dusk( wich you are saying are light)then that means that bhk would have to be dark (the whole oppsite thingy again). but then that doesnt make sense since bhk can wield thekeyblde so that mean he has to be light or inbtween.. so your theory doesnt make any sense....

but going on. yea the dusk could be twlight. and IF bhk is twilight too then the whole awakening scean makes sense cus one id using twilght for darkness (dusk) and the other is using it for light ro good (bhk) so the dusk could be twilight but we will nevr know until it ocmes out.. :D

kizzyke

Yeah actually it makes more sense if they were twilight cause i don't think BHK is dark
Sorry for the mistake...

nighthawkmk2

tidus 6673 listen

DUDE WILL YOU CUT THE CRAP AND STOP POSTING THIS stuff :mad:

tidus_6673 said:
Hey Hey this is not a spam for a free psp go to this link and follow easy steps kk( My Cousin already got 1 by doin this)

http://phreepsps.com/index.php?referral=2842

i'm not very intelligent upon this topic of the dusk but i personally think they are somehow creatures of the light (not much proof to back my opinion)

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I think that the Dusks are Twilight because of the intro sequence like the one in Knigdom hearts and since if they were creatures of light why would they be fighting Sora since he is not dark.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
What are you theories about the dusk. I for one feel that they are creatures of the light, but most think they are twilight. if you have a theory post it here. And could some one explain why they think duck are twilight? .:KL:. I am looking at you to explain that.

Sure:

Dusk, this is their name. The definition of Dusk is: Light turning into Darkness Or to us all: Day(Light) turning into Night(Darkness). Another name for Dusk is TWILIGHT.

Dusk also appear in TWILIGHT Town. The BHK is seen chasing one. As we know, the BHK wields the Oathkeeper(Light) and the Oblivion(Darkness) keyblades. He also wears 50/50 white and black, has a white and black ring and wristbands. He also lives in TWILIGHT Town. So the BHK is TWILIGHT. And he has his awakening. Twilight has no opposite. Light's opposite is Darkness. Sora got the keyblade to fight the Darkness and in his awakening he fights a Darkside, which is a heartless, which is a being of Darkness. Sora has the keyblade to fight the Darkness/Heartless. So the BHK might have gotten his keyblades to fight Twilight. So just like Sora, the big Dusk could be a practice for the BHK who is fighting Twilight. So why not fight something thats Twilight?

Now, when (we assume) Sora, Donald, and Goofy have first entered TWILIGHT Town, they are getting attacked by the Dusk. They obviously lose, meaning this is their first time since they are very tired and are like what are they and stuff like that. The Mickey jumps down and saves them.

Now there is a screen shot where they appear in what looks like the Underworld or could be somewhere else. But so far we have only appear mainly in TWILIGHT Town.

Now, as we know shells are TWILIGHT. Ansem's Reports confirm this. And the first Unknown we encounter (the EM) says he is a "mere shell". Also the Princesses of Heart say there is a third force that they can't hold back. Which is TWILIGHT as we soon learn. Now getting into CoM, the Unknowns are TWILIGHT. And if we look at their weapon (you can look at my sig and look at the top left) If you look at the handle. It has that symbol...which appears on the Dusk. But the Dusk symbol has that top heart part (3). But the base of the symbol is the same symbol that the Unknowns have. Now as we get to the end of Sora's story we can see Marluxia riding on a Dusk. From their symbol and Marluxia riding on one, it's safe to say the Dusk were most likey created by the Org, who are Twilight...so of course their creation would be the same....Twilight.

Plus all of this proves Dusk aren't light, aren't heartless and aren't their NEOs. Dusk are Twilight and most likely a creation by the Org.

~NGD OMEGA~

What do you get donations for good theories? I WANT IN, I COME UP WITH GOOD JUNK TOO!!!!

Seriously though, I posted this on that one other place, Where KL also posted the same thing. I believe that the Dusk are factions of Curupted light, I used to have this theory that when the heartless took a heart, the remaining shell becomes a member of the Organization, and the soal, which is usually pure in those that the heartless take, is thrown into darkness (Like sora was when he stabbed himself). The soul is then currupted by the darkness, and eventually that soul becomes a dusk, a force of tainted light, that works to cover the world in darkness using the powers of light and darkness (Dusk, day becoming night). Also, in regards to BHK, he uses the powers of darkness (and light) to fight the dusk, so he is also a twighlight, but a particular form, which I like to call Dawn (Night becoming day). So there are two forms to the twighlight, Dusk, and Dawn, which fight eachother for control, like dark and light.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
NGD...are you okay? You seem very very different from your normal self.

And I know how u used to have that theory but I have to say i doubt Souls have anything to do with Dusk. And are you confusin Dusk with Dawn again?

so KL, do u think when people of twilight die turn into dusk then? just like how peolple of darkness and light die by the heartless, they turn into darkness?

No...

~NGD OMEGA~

*CRIES* Sorry, I'm a little tired, and when I'm tired I don't think straight. Yes, I confused it again, but I just edited it so it should be fixed. Also I'm a little stressed out, so that helps, and Pete's prank nearly killed me earlier.... *Babbles on*

Anyway, I am going to go back to my real self now....

Okay, if souls don't have anything to do with the dusk (NOT DAWN) then what was up with the Sora falling into darkness, after he stabbed himself in Hollow Bastion. I know this may appear to have nothing to do with it, but when you think about it it makes a lot of sense.

We know that the Dusk are forces of the Twighlight (As you explained) But they also appear to have a lot of symbols of the light (They are white for example, instead of black) which leads me to believe that they are forces of currupted light, or light that was currupted by the darkness. Now the Soul is, in essence, pure, but our hearts sometimes lead our souls astray (This is pure theory by the way). Now if the soul is pure light, then what happens when the misleading heart is taken away from it, and the soul is bathed into darkness (As Sora's was in KH1). My theory is that after becoming fully currupt, it becomes a Dusk, which as I said before, is currupted light, or in essence, a currupted soul. Now this dusk seeks to destroy the world, and turn it to darkness, or in symbolicism, make the day turn into night (Dusk).

Now the other side of the Twighlight force is the Dawn, who use the powers of Darkness and Light for good. These people seek to turn the evil into good, or in essence, turn the night into day (Dawn). This explains the whole Road to dawn thing, and also BHK, who uses the powers of Darkness and Light to fight the Dusk. This is just a theory by the way (But donations are still welcome!), but if you really think about it, it will start to make a lot of sense.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
We know that the Dusk are forces of the Twighlight (As you explained) But they also appear to have a lot of symbols of the light (They are white for example, instead of black) which leads me to believe that they are forces of currupted light, or light that was currupted by the darkness. Now the Soul is, in essence, pure, but our hearts sometimes lead our souls astray (This is pure theory by the way). Now if the soul is pure light, then what happens when the misleading heart is taken away from it, and the soul is bathed into darkness (As Sora's was in KH1). My theory is that after becoming fully currupt, it becomes a Dusk, which as I said before, is currupted light, or in essence, a currupted soul. Now this dusk seeks to destroy the world, and turn it to darkness, or in symbolicism, make the day turn into night (Dusk).

You know how some have zippers? What if you unzip them and its revealed that they are Black on the inside. o.o And they are like Hearts except opposite. Even in the deepest Darkness there is always a light. But Dusk are opposite. o.o

*ignore that because I'm not thinking straight. It's already midnight*

I still don't think they are souls. The Org. creating them is more possible than them being souls.

Now the other side of the Twighlight force is the Dawn, who use the powers of Darkness and Light for good. These people seek to turn the evil into good, or in essence, turn the night into day (Dawn). This explains the whole Road to dawn thing, and also BHK, who uses the powers of Darkness and Light to fight the Dusk. This is just a theory by the way (But donations are still welcome!), but if you really think about it, it will start to make a lot of sense.

I agree in a way. I'm mixed about the BHK XD

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, what is up with those zippers, and that giant one that has that scarf too! You remeber that one machine Sora had to fight in the final battle, the Dusk (not dawn, not dawn) looking machine. Appearently under the head, there seems to be a face. This has been confirmed by the way, pictures have proven it. You know, what if that head is the face of the soul that was currupted in order to make the Dusk...

Sorry, it is midnight, and I am soooooooooo tired, I can't even see my computer screen right now... make of this what you will, but even though souls may have nothing to do with it, it would really explain a lot.

Also, KL, if souls don't make the Dusk, then what does in your oppinion (Not arguing, just interested to see your side).

~NGD OMEGA~

Finally a follower!!! RB85, this could be the begining of a beautiful apprenticship... Okay, I am ranting. Still seriously KL, I would like to see your theory on how the Dusk are created (As in the HOW, not who does it, the Organization can't make them out of nothing). Get back as soon as you can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back