• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you rate kh re:com?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Hey, so im curious whats your rating on kh re:com I loved it 9.5/10! Because the only flaw I saw in it was some voice acting on some charries.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
9/10.
cause I love all KH games, and I like this one cuz i never got fond to the GBA one, and I love this one, and new experince on my be half of the GBA. Made me understand more about what happen between KH and KHII. and The Voice action. the one thing i didnt like it didnt match with the lips. But the Voices were amazing to me.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
I would rate it a 8.0/10

because it's ok I mean It's the same thing but in 3-d and crap.
I find it fun but not fun enough because the card system gets a little boring a little after.
It's got lots of new things And I'm excited for that. If it weren't for that I would Just give it a 7 out of a 10.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
9/10. It's got an awesome story, awesome characters, and awesome voice actors- plus, there's replay value. However, it takes graphics from KH1 (Understandable, but still, KH2's graphics were better), they didn't bother to match up the voices (Annoying as hell, but can be overcome), and Reverse/Rebirth is waaay too short. Sora's Story took me around 22 hours to beat- for Riku, it was only about 8 and a half. Still, I love Re:CoM (As well as the original CoM).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'd give Sora's Story an 8.5, Haven't gotten to Riku's story so I can't rate that yet. Once I play them both i'll detirmine what I'll give it overall.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I would rate it somewhere ranging from an 8.5 out of 10 to 9.5 out of 10. For the most part it was really fun and way better than the GameBoy Advance Version but, I don't really like the card battling system. Also the movement of the characters mouths didn't even come close to the words that were spoken and, that annoyed me a lot. Otherwise it was fun and, the 3- D envirement and Voice acting made the story much more interesting compared to the original GameBoy Advance Version.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I would give it a 9/10 I loved the way Riku fights his battle system is amazing not haveing to reload cards makes it that much better I didnt like the way he dodge rolls though to slow it seems like but I have always been a fan of card battle system

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, erm I forgot to rate.

Voices = amazing.
Gameplay = amazing, yet repetitive.

So, 8.5/10.
KHI got a 10/10 from me.
KHII 7/10.

I do prefer the plot of CoM over all the others, though.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Oh, erm I forgot to rate.

Voices = amazing.
Gameplay = amazing, yet repetitive.

So, 8.5/10.
KHI got a 10/10 from me.
KHII 7/10.

I do prefer the plot of CoM over all the others, though.

I totally agree that kh 1 is the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back