• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Question, does Shibuya (シブヤ) count as an original world, since it technically debuted in TWEWY first? Then again, TWEWY!Shibuya doesn’t have Scala script in its billboards.
Yeah, we currently don't know, if Yozora's Shibuya is the same as TWEWY's Shibuya. Therefore I think it makes sense to categorize it as an Original World, for now. Also we don't really have a Square World category yet, if it really is TWEWY's Shibuya this would be the first of it's kind in the series.

I don’t think we’ll see the worlds of the first princesses anymore. What would be the point?

Yeah, I think the old princess' worlds will be put to rest for the time being. We'll continue to explore them in Ux and DR, but in the CGI games they'll probably not invest remaking the old worlds. Especially with them still needing to establish who the new ones could be.
I'm hoping for Moana, Tiana and Raya to be the final three, but who knows who they'll end up picking.

Come to think of it, are there even any Disney films in the foreseeable future with princesses in them? All I got was…RatLD, Marvel, and…Pixar…hmm…
To be fair Disney usually keeps the information on their future projects bare bones. Like we know RatLD is coming and that after that it's Encanto, but we know next to nothing about that movie. Other than who's involved and a rough synopsis.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Question, does Shibuya (シブヤ) count as an original world, since it technically debuted in TWEWY first? Then again, TWEWY!Shibuya doesn’t have Scala script in its billboards.

I don’t think we’ll see the worlds of the first princesses anymore. What would be the point?

Come to think of it, are there even any Disney films in the foreseeable future with princesses in them? All I got was…RatLD, Marvel, and…Pixar…hmm…
Marvel has Shuri, the princess of Wakanda. SW of course has Leia.

palizinhas

Awards
Technically speaking 'Disney Princesses' are a specific merch line that quite a few Disney female protagonists aren't in. Such as Elsa and Anna.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Ideally, it would've been Ven's head in KH3 with the lingering will of Vanitas capturing Anger, Sadness, Disgust & Fear (all negative emotions), leaving Joy as the party member. Destroying the last remaining bit of Vanitas' existence being what finally woke Ven up. Too late now.
That sounds amazing! Maybe they can still do something like that with Ven? To try and find his ancient memories or something? Ideally, I would have Joy and Sadness as the party members.

Swing

Awards
It kinda depends on what recent movies Disney will have when KH IV comes out. At the moment we can not say. It could be anything. The only thing that is a guarantee is whatever Frozen sequel is the most recent one by the time.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Technically speaking 'Disney Princesses' are a specific merch line that quite a few Disney female protagonists aren't in. Such as Elsa and Anna.
That’s only because Frozen is one of the few newer films they have that sells merchandise on its own without being attached to the DP line (its intake is almost equivalent to the DP line as a whole). Moana had its own merchandise line to begin with, before being transitioned into the Disney Princess line. That will happen to Anna and Elsa down the road, probably a couple of years after Frozen 3 is done. In the meantime, they are often marketed alongside the Disney Princess line anyway despite being separate.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Realistically though, with KH's record that no numbered titles released right after the previous one, the next game (aside from MoM or even UX remake) wouldn't be KH4. but yes, we can at least predict that they will put more famous titles into KH4, and lesser known/selling titles into the next game.

ImVentus

Awards
- Moana's world. The water mechanics in Pirates was enough of a demo, for a future Moana level.
- The Land of The Dead from Coco, it could definitely happen with its popularity around the world.
one hiccup, the engine might not be ready for the complexity of it though. Same applies for Zootopia. Just run through San Fransokyo and you get my point.
- Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion
- Disney Castle
- Dark Realm
- Some Live Action Disney property. He did mention Tim Burtons Alice sometime in 2018, if I'm not mistaken.
Depending on development of the next big game, newcomers like Raya, Encanto, Luca all fit the bill. Depending if they become iconic and loved by the audiences at release. The new seven hearts could be a temporary lineup. They might not have decided who is in the lineup, and just make up as they go along at this stage.

the red monster

Awards
Frozen
toy story
moana
brave
zootopia
the incredibles
raya and the last dragon
wreck-it-ralph (maybe mini game world, hopefully not.)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
  • Original Hub World
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • The Incredibles
  • Moana
  • Coco
  • Frozen 2
  • Zootopia
  • Oz the Great and Powerful
  • Verum Rex World
We have two Pixar worlds, worlds where you transform (The Incredibles, Coco, Zootopia, Oz the Great and Powerful), potential Princess of Heart worlds (The Princess and the Frog, Moana, Frozen 2) and the obligatory live action world (Oz the Great and Powerful). The Verum Rex world being the final world seems fitting as The Keyblwde Graveyard has already served its purpose in the Xehanort Saga.

Back