• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you look forward to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I dug too deep, and now I have ruined a lot of the story for myself. All I have left to look for is the fighting which I believe is going to be a bit too complicated for me. So I ask you, what do you look forward to the most in Kingdom Hearts 2. For me its the Heartless battle in Hallow Bastion. Right when Sora charges that army of heartless. Please tell me that is playable. Cuz if its not, I have no reason to buy Kingdom Hearts 2.

keyblade master

dude, if ur not gonna buy kh2 just because of a battle then ur not really a fan, anyways, yeah u get to fight, and im looking forward to fighting against riku

DriZzleR

im looking forward to new fights,Great Story,Dual weilding keyblades, Drive mode, New Gummi ship, New co-op moves, new keyblades, new worlds, pretty much everything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
keyblade master said:
dude, if ur not gonna buy kh2 just because of a battle then ur not really a fan, anyways, yeah u get to fight, and im looking forward to fighting against riku

Excuse my lack of sanity. WTF am I thinking? I've been waiting for this since I beat Kingdom Hearts. I knew there was going to be a sequel. Thanks Keyblade Master, you gave me a dose of reality.:D

D

Dexter

Yes u do get to fight in those huge battle scene Nomure made a new engine so it would seam that u are fighting hundreds of heartless Just look at the new clips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back