• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you Live for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
What do I live for?

I feel that...somehow, I'm meant to change the world for the better, in some way. I don't know to which degree or how much I'll be able to do on my own, but I fight for that. I live to help others, and I live to maybe make the world a better place for those who come after me.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Also, I want to help create a world my little sister can feel safe and content and etc. in so that's a good motivation too.

Little sisters. Aren't they something? (pretty much helped raise sister because of 11 year age difference) :p

As for the rest: things I can't have (akaanormallifewithoutsomeweirdobullshitconstantlyhappeningtomeeventhoughI'mnicetoeveryoneImeetandconstantlyhelpatmyowncostbecauseitmakesmefeelbettersometimes)

I'd also like to get that story I've had in my head for years on paper now. Either completely written or drawn, don't know yet (that indecisiveness probably being the reason I haven't actually started it)

And traveling. :3

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I would like to transition into an independent, confident, secure person at some point in my lifetime. I guess that's something.

To bring some goodness into the world, to do people right, to spread hope, to make people feel great about themselves, to inspire, change things, the usual idealist answers.

Thanks guys. You saved me all that typing. :3

To one day become a mentor, to travel, to experience a wide array of things, and just knowing the world is full of possibilities that are open, and that there are some amazing people i've yet to meet, gives me more than enough reason to live.

Cexiangel

To be honest, I think I've lost my purpose. My main goal in life for the past several years has been to write storylines for videogames, but I haven't done much to accomplish this dream and now I'm wondering if that's really what I want.

I'm not going to commit suicide because I still have friends and family who will miss me when I'm gone. Plus I had an Aunt who took that path, I my family still hasn't forgotten it.

I'm not sure what I want outta life, and I'm getting depressed just living day-to-day doing nothing. I hope I can find some meaning in life soon, but until then, all I can do is keep looking.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
To be honest, I think I've lost my purpose. My main goal in life for the past several years has been to write storylines for videogames, but I haven't done much to accomplish this dream and now I'm wondering if that's really what I want.

I'm not going to commit suicide because I still have friends and family who will miss me when I'm gone. Plus I had an Aunt who took that path, I my family still hasn't forgotten it.

I'm not sure what I want outta life, and I'm getting depressed just living day-to-day doing nothing. I hope I can find some meaning in life soon, but until then, all I can do is keep looking.

Your goals as a teenager have a tendency to not pan out you know. It's something that happens to a lot (if not most) people.

One advice: go out and do as many different things you can think of. Eventually there'll be something that clicks or you might find something that reconnects you to your original goal.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I find it difficult to imagine there'd be anyone on this forum who really, truly knew what they were living for aside from just living for the sake of it or because they like life.

I'm one of those guys. My life hasn't really kicked off (I'm on a kingdom hearts forum at 5am ffs) so I basically live just to see the next day.

The only thing that really gives my life meaning are my sisters and this girl that I've been friends with for years that I really like (the latter is quite a painful story). They're the only things I really "live for".

I want to read books and teach people about literature and english and be able to listen to music.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I live for helping others because I find that if you don't do something helpful to another person... that sense of euphoria is what makes you live better and work harder... because so long as you have a clear conscience you work at maximum efficency. no distractions, no baggage makes for an effective worker

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i revoke my previous answer in favor of food

so many tasty treats to devour...and to discover... =w=

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
i live solely for errybody in the moogle army and fate cafe o3o

my life would be meaningless without them, love them so much~ <33333 ;w;

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Awhile ago I decided that I live because I am loved and I will continue to live for the people who love me. I want to bring just at least a bit more good to this world for those who will come after me, and to make this world a better place, if only a little, for someone. I feel that that would be worth it. I keep on doing what I do because there are people who care about me and want me to do good. Even if I am not happy about my life at times I will continue on with it. Those bad moments are only moments and when I look back it makes the good moments shine even brighter.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I live because the other option really sucks.

Really though, I hope to have a good job, raise a happy family, and live a peaceful life with few regrets.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I live for myself, and for others.

1. For me because I want to prove I'm worth something in this world, so I continue to strive and grow stronger.

2. For others because I am very liked and I know it's a bit selfish to think this, but a lot of people would be sad if I died or stopped doing what I'm doing.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
2. For others because I am very liked and I know it's a bit selfish to think this, but a lot of people would be sad if I died or stopped doing what I'm doing.

I hate saying this because I try to be optimistic about life and everything in general, but I've always felt that no one would be sad if I died other than my immediate family, which is my mom, dad, and brother. Even then, that's just a maybe, but that's just me and the way I can be at times.

I can be kind of pessimistic. :x

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I live for all the happy moments in life. Everything that makes my heart soar. Fun times with my friends that can never be replaced. Glorious love from the woman in my life, that I can never deserve. Golden memories that I share with family.

If I look at it alone though, for myself, it's music. Without music I wouldn't be the person I am today. It gives me meaning, and fixes anything that's ever broken. It's the only thing I can see me doing in my life, and it keeps me breathing even when I can't rely on my love, friends, or family.

Music is the most inspiring thing in the world to me. It makes me be a better person. It gives me something to stand for, which means everything to me.

Forever my greatest love.

[video=youtube;mmtyIOGafVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtyIOGafVY[/video]
Great representation.

Soulless-Shadow

I like living, therefore I live. When people ask me this what I usually tell them is: "Would you rather be dead right now"?

It's not much more complicated than that.

Though I would like to transition into an independent, confident, secure person at some point in my lifetime. I guess that's something.
That's pretty much it for me as well. What choice do we really have? I guess though, if I really had to answer, I would say I'm currently living for a job. Until then, it feels more like I'm existing day to day rather than living for anything (else) or anyone.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
gaining a high post count

130457036593.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back