• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think of this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unkind Soul

If you notice in the lion king world sora is dark colored. so just to waste mine and your time- Do you think sora having a darker color has any relation to do with his clothes being black. And if it does do you think when in drive your fur also changes colors like red or blue a.k.a. valor and wisdom form send thoughts:D :D

somebody111

Hmm, yea i just think he has a darker coat because of his clothes. I have no other thought on why he would be dark. Or maybe just cause he was a human and turned into a Pub.

The Unkind Soul

TrueBeliever said:
his fur is dark because of his clothes being black and it hasn't even been confirmed that you can do drive in that world

sorry I might be wrong but khu did confirm that you can use drive- it's on the website.

somebody111

I think we pretty much get the same thing as last time. And theres nothing to form with on land. atleast im not sure.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
very good observation becus sora is darker in this game And BHK is Light. i think his neaclace will change when he is in valor or wisdom or maybe his eyes:D

Goofeyrules

he looks more like Scar than Simba...and what will happen when he uses the drive...what will change and if he's a lion, wheres the keyblade

Last edited:

S'SH of LIGHT

very good observation becus sora is darker in this game And BHK is Light. i think his neaclace will change when he is in valor or wisdom or maybe his eyes
i think your right maybe his neckless does change colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back