• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naxyr

Website
www.youtube.com
i thought it was rele boring and overrated...
llike i was so excited for that part of the game...
i thought it was gonna be like huge
with like super hard heartless and like a massive area of fighting
and they would jump at u and what not. but they stood there and did basicly nothing...
rele disappointing...

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Second time I did that 1000 Heartless battle, I literally closed my eyes and destoryed all of them. Sure it's fun but it can get a bit minute in brain thinking. I'm more of a person who wants puzzles and challenges. I hope KHIII will be harder than KHII. It was easy...

But is was fun none the less. Watching Sora flying around, him catching those things that shoot lasers at you and making it shoot the other Heartless, and what now. But I would like to fight those dragon heartless things from KHI and those Behemonts(sp?). Then that would be a challenge.

memberXVI

that fight was one of the greatest foght there was in Kingdom Hearts II. All of those battle before the 1000 heartless was just great. Beating the air out of Demyx,fighting alongside all of the Final fantasy people,thinking that goofy died,that was just epic. My favorite part,aside from playing as dual wield roxas.

Chupacabra

The fight with the FF characters was pretty cool but the 1000 Heartless were just boring they rarely attacked and there wasn't a big challenge... there should have been many MANY different strong Heartless.. I think they planned on putting wyvern and behemoths in but they didn't.. it wouldve been fun D:

And there wasn't any Heartless like the behemoths in KH2.. really big and strong but not a boss..

Zexionia

heres what i think...

i think there should be like, oh idk.., 50 more scenes like this throughout the game! and then to top it all off right before you go and face Xemnas you should have to like defeat 5k!! (or for one heck of a challenge 10k, thats 10,000 heartless and maybe nobodies) that would make this game like.. my ALL TIME FAVORITE! infact id still be playing the game over and over again just because i would have the chance to slaughter thousands and thousands of heartless.nobodies

P.S. having to play the game again and again to play the hallow bastion lvl isn't enough... and it just doesn't seem the same if u just re-loaded the same file over and over.. no new challanges.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I liked it alot! I only wished that they had kept the Behemoths, Wyverns, and all the other stuff in the trailers were kept in. If they had did that and removed the reaction commands, you'd have a fun part of game that'd alot of people would like to play.

roXas'sweetheart

i liked it alot, but the second time i played it, it got boring. i thought about Demyx the whole time. *lower lip trembles* I STILL LOVE U DEMMY!!!
playing with cloud again was a dream come true.

i also liked , after he destroyed them, sora leans on the wall and pants for a few seconds. i liked to see the human side of him. i like to think the caracters aren't like bionic, and have limits, like the rest of us. keep on truckin, sora! XD

Blue

home is where the heart is
it was looong and too easy,maybe they could've used more different Heartless,then it'd be more interesting

pgerv12

the unedit was making you want a challenge and people looked forward to it but when they played the new one it sucked so the only challenge is defeating them all with out triangle. (i was really looking forward to battling two behemoths at once :(

Kurxi

It was fun but too easy, wished they had stick with the harder Heartless, maybe they should have done a 1,000 Nobodies Battle.

[N]intendofan

I think it was a great fight. It was awesome fighting with Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and Tifa before that and the battle itself was cool because you got to do something that regularly would be in a cutscene or something. Yeah, abusing the Reaction Command is lame, but just don´t use it.

X

XxKH2_SoraxKairi

was sooo fun my bro saw it and thought it was funny looking n wanted 2 try it. i let him n then he thought it was so fun he wouldnt give the controller bak xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back