• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Misha said:
That would be really weird that Disnet let Mickey be evil and such! :D But, it could happen!

I guess it could happen, but the chances are low. Even putting aside the fact that Mickey Mouse is Disney's icon and a childrens character, he was a good guy in COM. I find it unlikely that Mickey Mouse is going to have a change of heart and open a can of whoop ass on the good guys.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
exactly what im thinkin why would mickey go bad? for the people who said he was evil you never gave us a good reason as to why mickey would become evil. and i dont think mickey has killed anything except for heartless.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This thread is esentially 8 pages of everyone saying THE EXACT SAME GOD DAMN THING >_>

FigmentJedi

Mickey is definitely not going to be evil. Not no way, not no how. The only way it would be possible is if there would be a evil twin of Mickey's,an evil clone or an evil robot Mickey controlled by Michael Eisner.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I'm not going to say that Mickey cant turn evil, because that's just not true. At this point, anything can happen.

There's just so much stuff that we dont know about the King. At first everything just seemed so simple: Mickey went off to save the universe, and then called Goofy and Donald for help. But now things are getting so much more complex. Mickey suddenly shows up weilding a golden keyblade, he's frequently seen wearing the same black cloaks as the members of the Organization. He seems to have some unknown connection to this "DiZ" character.

There's just so much info on Mickey that has yet to be revealed, it's very possible that he could turn the same path as Ansem. Personally, I dont picture it happening, but it is indeed possible.

jag-wire

(Clearsthroat).............
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

twilight hearts

mickey isn't evil just because he is in the organization(the black coats) dosen't mean he is evil, we don't even know if the organization is evil yet. It's to many theory's for that to be said, plus Mickey wields the GOLDEN key blade which is a keyblade of light like the oathkeeper

Last edited:

DualWeilder-Sora

im hoping he's evil. I no ther is almosr a 0% chance of that happening, but I think that it will give the game a great twist to let us fight him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back