• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you get out of completing Re: Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

I finished watching the cinematic for RE: coded, expecting to get a background or something. Like you get when you complete KHII, but walked away empty handed.

Does it have to do with order? I started with KHII, then started BBS, but took a break and watched Coded.
Do have have to complete everything within a certain level of difficulty?

There are 3 little prize things you get on the title screen for the games so I figured you get something for your playstation after completing each game.

Help a girl out.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
I finished watching the cinematic for RE: coded, expecting to get a background or something. Like you get when you complete KHII, but walked away empty handed.

Does it have to do with order? I started with KHII, then started BBS, but took a break and watched Coded.
Do have have to complete everything within a certain level of difficulty?

There are 3 little prize things you get on the title screen for the games so I figured you get something for your playstation after completing each game.

Help a girl out.

You are talking about the PS3 theme that you see on the homepage right? Yes you get one of those for completing Re:Coded. If you didn't, try rebooting the game. If you still didn't, make sure that you got the 100% debugged trophy, and reboot the game. You only get the theme after rebooting the game upon completion.

Though IMO it's nowhere near as cool as the KH2FM one. Favorite theme ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You need to read the all character descriptions and watch the bonus secret scene, then go to "Bonus" in the main menu and it should be there.

Fortissimo

Thanks for your help guys.

You need to read the all character descriptions and watch the bonus secret scene, then go to "Bonus" in the main menu and it should be there.

I've done that but alas, no theme. </3

χBladeMaster;6245401 said:
try rebooting the game. If you still didn't, make sure that you got the 100% debugged trophy, and reboot the game.

Reboot as in watch the whole thing all over again? Or just simply restart the disc? Because I've restarted the game from the beginging and I still don't see it. I do have the trophy.

Also does it matter how I watched it? I started watching it in movie mode, but had to stop in the middle and continued later through the chapter section. Would that be my issue?

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Thanks for your help guys.

I've done that but alas, no theme.

Reboot as in watch the whole thing all over again? Or just simply restart the disc? Because I've restarted the game from the beginging and I still don't see it. I do have the trophy.
</3 [\QUOTE]

No just reboot the disc. If you have the 100% debugged trophy, you really should have the theme. Check the themes section of both the Ps3 homepage and the KH 2.5 title screen (where you select which game to play).

Also does it matter how I watched it? I started watching it in movie mode, but had to stop in the middle and continued later through the chapter section. Would that be my issue?

That's what I did. I don't think anyone is expected to watch the whole thing all the way through. Yeah I finished in chapter mode. The theme is tied to the trophy. Go to the trophy page and if it tells you that you have completed 100% of Re:Coded, you should have it.

Fortissimo

Sorry man, can't help you there! You can go to the "ask a mod" thread in the foyer and they should help you out there.

Maybe I just have one of the many glitches that are present in the game. I'll try again and watch it from the start to see if that does anything to help.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Well, you get boredom from three straight hours of fairly weak and awkward dialogue and repetitive rambling about friends. Or maybe you get a good nap out of it; I was put to sleep by the time Sora first met Data Roxas.

But seriously, yeah there's a background theme for looking at absolutely everything, including character files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back