• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you find ironic about yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's ironic that I don't like getting my stuff dirty, but I can go without a shower for a few days and feel fine. :X

(Don't worry, I do take showers. xD)

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I'm a perfectionist that likes things in order and a specific way, but I hate routines and rather enjoy the flaws and imperfections of others. (I like seeing those things since I really don't like being a perfectionist.)

I guess that might be ironic.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm always realizing more and more ironic things about me, but now when I'm in a position to state a few examples, I can't think of any. It's also funny how my last statement in itself was irony.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I'm afraid to die but I threaten to kill other ppl every 5 seconds.
I'm afraid of heights, but want the ability to fly.
When I'm not trying my best, that's when I do my best.
I love to write but I'm trying my hardest to avoid becoming an author.
I hate skirts, but I want to cosplay as a sailor scout.

That's it for now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I give great relationship advice but I am lacking in the confidence and social skills to actually find someone for myself, not others. Another is that I am mostly a solitary guy, even going as far as turning a different direction of other kids on my walk back home, but from time to time as much of a hermit I am I get terribly lonely....

I need a hug....

Key Kaliber

My friends say that i give excellent advice, but when it comes to applying it to my own life, ehh..not so good. -lol.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Just not as often as you should
=P

I resent that.

I mean that though I get very paranoid over my stuff getting dirty, I don't go ape shitz if I miss a day or two.

=P

La la la la la.~

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm afraid of heights, but want the ability to fly.

:v Same here.

I give great relationship advice but I am lacking in the confidence and social skills to actually find someone for myself, not others. Another is that I am mostly a solitary guy, even going as far as turning a different direction of other kids on my walk back home, but from time to time as much of a hermit I am I get terribly lonely....

I need a hug....

=/ You and I are so much alike.

Except I'm not sure if I give good advice.

I suck at all the games that I love.

Also, I own a lot of games, but I've beaten less than ten of them.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I hear you, Ytt. Frankly, I'm done giving advice to girls. They complain about their asshole dipshit boyfriends and then when you try to make a move, they hit you with, "You're like my brother." It's a real kick in a balls.

I realized one today playing gym. I've always been afraid of getting hit in the head with a ball (phobia I've had for years...) yet I used to play softball and I play volleyball in gym everyday. true I duck whenever I think I'll get smacked in it, but still lol I play the games..

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I love having friends, but I prefer being on my own.

I want a close relationship, but if it gets too close I usually distance myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back