• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What do you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

Play mind games until one of you is tired.

It's not crazy at all.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you want actual help and support for this, we need to know more about the situation. Getting options from others doesn't help, because they don't understand the relationship as well as you, not to mention they think and feel differently to you in regards to just about everything in life.

Marloosha

First of all, are you close friends, kinda good friends, or not really friends at all? If you're not, it's probably wiser to build up a friendship with her. Also, she knows who you are, right?

You can't really definitely tell if she likes you or not. But if she flirts and teases you, then she probably does. Most of my friends make it really obvious when they like a guy. If you can't really tell and you're too scared to ask, get another friend to ask for you, if that's what you want.

Wonderglow

Well it would help if we knew more about your current relationship with her...

Fortissimo

Though knowing a specific situation would be easier for better advice to be given, if you like some one in general, build up a friend ship, or if you are already in a friend ship, build on it towards a friends with benefits relationship. You should be able to read her body language to a point, and when you think she is dropping the right hints, just put yourself out there and drop hints too. If you can't read her, find a mutual friend and see what they can find out for you. Then do what you think is best from there. Good luck.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Here's all I got:Give her secret admirer notes and tell her it'd from some other dude.Keep giving them to her until she's fully convinced that her "admirer" REALLY,REALLYlikes her.Then tell her the truth and just hope that she likes you back.It worked when my crush did it to me.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That's kind of a weird thing to do, in my opinion. It might be cuter and more effective if you're younger, but once you're as old as OP, it's just not the same.

I second the motion of just going for it and asking. It's not that big of a deal if you do get turned down, and at least you tried. There are too many people these days who never pursue a relationship because they're not confident enough to do that.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
First of all, are you close friends, kinda good friends, or not really friends at all? If you're not, it's probably wiser to build up a friendship with her. Also, she knows who you are, right?

You can't really definitely tell if she likes you or not. But if she flirts and teases you, then she probably does. Most of my friends make it really obvious when they like a guy. If you can't really tell and you're too scared to ask, get another friend to ask for you, if that's what you want.

I find it funny that all that worked for me back in the 6th grade but also ended when I had to leave the school. We are still friends to this day.

xgnarmanx

Everything marloosha said.

Except don't have a friend ask for you man up and do it yourself everyone has to at one point and if you get Rejected atleast you did it the right way

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
There's a thread for this. Get to know her more, then ask her out. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back