• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you do when you beat a video game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you do when you beat a video game?

• I beat it over again on a different diffuculty.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • I do any extras I missed.

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Forget about it and play a different game.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I just beat Ultimate Spiderman and then I asked myself this question. What do you do when you beat a video game? Please post yer opinions.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I usually forget it...
Then It just becomes a "collection Piece" and I get all the other ones in the series and then sell them on ebay in 40 years!
In the meantime I might go through it once or twice

Awards
So I do this:

Finish a game, 'w00teh', play a different game for about a week until I finish that, 'w00teh again', then go back and get all the extra's/harder difficulties/easter eggs in the game I finished the week before.

So it's sort of a never-ending cycle.......until I finish all my games.

K

Kegluneq

Depending on what game it is and how much I like it. I would ither forget about it if its not to great and play another game, or if its a really good game I go back through on ither a higher difficulty and get items I missed or just go through on the same difficulty and get items I missed.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok, I have a system with all video games, win it, win all the difficulty levels, get all bonus things, level my charecter and/or charectors as high as they can go, and only when I have the game at 100% and my skills at the 100% do I even consider leaving the game alone. In fact I will go to the extent of finding a list of all the bonus things, just so I can make sure I get them all.

tru_blade

i ususally think about the game and if it was a good game then i would get a little depressed cuz i would get so invovled in the characters life and it would feel like a had an unimportant friend (not saying that a game is unimportant) taken away from me. and then i would look it up and see if there is a sequal. but i also do that wiht movies but i usually dont look um up. i look up the acters

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I finish the game with a ginormous WOOHOO! THen if it has any extras (Like Zelda and Kingdom Hearts) Sadly, not all games have extras, so I either play it again or forget about it. If I go for too long without touching it, I might just sell it to get money for a better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back