• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do u think the new enemies in BBS r?

• souls of people

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • a mixture of heartless and nobodies

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • the minds of people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • there r no new enemies (they're just heartless)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltwi13

what do u think the new enemies in BBS r? i think they're the souls of the people who got turned into heartless and nobodies, but they would have to have a really strong heart.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
That poll wasn't there when I posted. Anyways, why would they include new enemies in a game that takes place in the past anyways? That would have created a huge plot hole in KH1, CoM and KH2.

ltwi13

well, terra and them probably destroyed them all. yea, i posted the poll a bit late. and there was the option of a mix of heartless and nobody.

somehow the new enemy got split in 2, before it held the soul and the heart and the other thing,(can't remember).

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
What's with this heartless/nobody fusion theories that have been cropping up? One would expect a Heartless combined with a Nobody would be a human of some sort.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Alright on topic, there is a totally NEW enemy, no heartless/nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back