• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cokie994

The only downside was Aerith's voice. And i'm sick of people hating on KH2's Atlantica just because it's something NEW for a change. Atlantica's my favorite world, man.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Bad voice acting in many worlds.

The worlds are just generally WAY to short and linear. No exploration.

Battles, even on proud, are a cake walk.

Drives are not only pointless (Outside of Valor and Final) but they are annoying to level up. Wisdom is the most POINTLESS form ever. Sure you can move fast but call you can use is magic and REALLY weak attacks. WTF? Magic is already pointless as it is, now we have a form dedicated to it and you have to KILL heartless to level up? Yeah that's going to be fun...

Drives are also really over-powered. Max out Valor can kill almost any boss in a single transformation, even on Proud. They should have either turned down there power or made the enemies better.

MyInnerFred said:
Bad voice acting in many worlds.

The worlds are just generally WAY to short and linear. No exploration.

Battles, even on proud, are a cake walk.

Drives are not only pointless (Outside of Valor and Final) but they are annoying to level up. Wisdom is the most POINTLESS form ever. Sure you can move fast but call you can use is magic and REALLY weak attacks. WTF? Magic is already pointless as it is, now we have a form dedicated to it and you have to KILL heartless to level up? Yeah that's going to be fun...

Drives are also really over-powered. Max out Valor can kill almost any boss in a single transformation, even on Proud. They should have either turned down there power or made the enemies better.

Agreed this game was too easy...but it is a childs game so it wouldn't be to difficult.

Burori

I have nothing against Cutscenes but OMFG out of the 4 so called hours you play as Roxas almost an hour and a half is the cutscenes and it doesnt end there....

If they added more gameplay then cutscene I would have enjoyed this more then I am now. Overall it is STILL my favorite game of all time.

Cokie994

If you skip the cutscenes during Roxas' part, it'll take you an hour to the most to complete the introduction.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
squall leonheart said:
Agreed this game was too easy...but it is a childs game so it wouldn't be to difficult.

True, it's not a huge deal but that's the point of Difficulty Settings is it not? Easy should be easy, Normal should be normal and Proud should be something you should feel proud of beating. I don't because it's about as Easy as Easy.

Burori

Cokie994 said:
If you skip the cutscenes during Roxas' part, it'll take you an hour to the most to complete the introduction.

that is the point I was making.... I wanted to play AS Roxas longer then a damn hour instead of hearing him moan and groan about his existance.... Still the Axel fight was hot

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The only downside I have with the game is the drive bar takes a little too long to fill up. Other than that, there's nothing else.

E

Eclipse

magic = pointless

they should have used the drives and magic to their advantage, like say you can only beat a certain boss with valor or something, or a boss' weakness would be blizzard attacks. none of that

wisdom.....was not as pwning as i was expecting, i was hoping at least some kool magic combos and lightning and blah blah, it's just shoot........like a......bad version of xigbar's guns........XD

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
some voice acting wasnt that good in the game like Aerith's voice, she sounded like she had a sore throat or something and even though Sora is older and all his voiceover isnt al that great either. the soundtrack could use some improvement most of it was the same music from the first game. and even though the battle system had a major improvement it was pretty much still the same.

a_p_c_89

as much as i like the cutscenes and how they're awesome..... i think there are too many too often and not enough game play. it seems after beating a group of enemies a cutscence comes on.

chainlink12

the fact that it's easy is the only problem, and it's not even a big one. The game is so much fun that there's nothing to complain about.

omghydeme

I think it’s really easy. I hate how they pan the camera over to where you’re supposed to go after cutscenes. (does anyone know what I’m talking about with that?) The drive bar takes to long to charge. I also don’t like how you have to level up your forms, that drives me insane, I probably would like the whole concept of the drive meter more if the forms leveled up as you did. That’s about all I have to complain about though.

[-JF-]

Since you guys got the game, do you have the spelling problem
in the Coliseum with MACTH instead of MATCH too, just like with Mav,s
video?

amurakansen

twilight soul key is right, there are some downfalls, but kh2 story makes up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back