• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
1 no tinkerbell auto healing summon
2 the mp bar takes waaaay to long to recharge
3 the cure spell uses all the mp whats up with that!?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Doesn't Tinkerbell come with the Peter Pan summon? I do beleive she does o-o

The MP bar charges faster in KH2. Do you not remember? KH1's MP bar only charged with MP balls and hitting enemies, it took forever

Your MP bar takes 30 seconds to recharge from being completely drained anyways, who cares, if it completely heals you, you would have no reason to need to use it twice within a 30 second time period

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
also but still its odd to have cure use all the mp plus cure is probly the only magic spell i would ever use throughout the game also just wonderin do spells lvl up like cure->cura

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
neoridge said:
ok yah riddle me this how often do you think youll need to heal when fighting sepiroth on proud mode

There's a little thing called 'potions', ever heard of them?

They're this fantasticly dandy little invention...you know what they do? They heal you without magic, and fill your magic bar real fast when it's empty =D

And I've seen video's of people defeating Sephiroth in KH2 without taking a single hit, stop whining

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
still i have to say whatching some1 at lvl 80 take on sepiroth with 15 health bars in a 30 min fight vid with him only going in and smashin the crap out of him with no real regard for stratagy still seems very hard. the only thing im greatful for is that he doesent do the anyoing zap all ur life and mp sin harvest anymore or does he?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Cure takes up all your MP because people abuse that spell too much. I like the MP bar recharging on its own, it means more magic when I'm Wisdom form with MP haste.

The only immediate downsides I see are,
-Pooh world
-Atlantica world
-Aerith's voice.

They should've kept Mandy Moore <.<

Burori

TheMuffinMan said:
There's a little thing called 'potions', ever heard of them?

They're this fantasticly dandy little invention...you know what they do? They heal you without magic, and fill your magic bar real fast when it's empty =D

And I've seen video's of people defeating Sephiroth in KH2 without taking a single hit, stop whining

There are? Heh you learn new things everyday.
Ya... proud mode is really challenging. Better then expert on Kingdom Hearts 1

I died 6 times agains the twilight thorn I think is it's name. Then again Roxas WAS level 2.

E

Eclipse

ya'll are immature fan-boys if you think this game has no flaws. it definitely has flaws, first of all, it's way too linear, and that makes the game go by way too fast. exploring around a world is almost out of the question because you have to go in a linear path. Also, magic and summons are completely useless, if they would have incorporated it more like in kh1, where you had to use certian magic against a certain boss, or to open up new pathways that would have been good.. The game is a tad too easy....they should have made the bosses have another kind of feel to them, like kh1 had, where you couldn't beat one boss the same as the others. Here you can hack and slash any boss to death, in kh1 some of them could only be hurt by magic, like the phantom, and some were impervious to fire magic, or some you had to hit them in a certain spot. That was definitely my favorite part of the boss battles -- creativity. The gummi ship is good, but could be tweaked a bit more..just like the camera...it would be nice if it was zoomable...but it's still great. The worlds are kinda small, just a little though, and the disney worlds during the first half of teh game have almost nothing to do with the main story line. You have to look at it from a non-kh fan's point of view to see the flaws. Those are all the things i wish they could have changed

darkness eternal

the only thing close to a downside is that after awhile i started to wonder what i was doing! the organization wasnt even seen for a long time! it was like kh1 cuz Malificient was always around.

E

Eclipse

you see i like creativity in boss fights, like the one in timeless river where you had to reflect the things at pete's head, then break the crate (even though that boss fight was soooooo super easy)

they should have integrated magic and creativity more into the game

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
well the only other thing i can think of is that it take a little to long to charge the drive bar and the fact that when u hit the revert command even when u still have a good amout of drive left it goes strait to 0

E

Eclipse

^^ that's true, but i also agree with teh flaws that i found. They were a little minor, but they were flaws nonetheless, hopefully nomura perfects them with a final mix or a sequel ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back