• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do they mean when they say...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima665

on the updates in khuk it says pete and malificent will meet. do u think itl be a flashback, or will malificent return from the grave. persenoly i think pete was like darth sideouses darth vader, someone to take over if she dies. like an aprentice exept never revealed to riku. i want to now some opinions and tell me if i didnt state my question clearly.

Ultima665

hmm u think shell come alive aye? seems logical cause every other villen sora defeated is back....WHY DONT THEY STAY DOWN????

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i also think pete is like malificents apprentice and she wants pete to finish the job she was trying to do

i think there are 3 or 4 sides that will be fighting......
1.sora and his crew
2.Malificent and Pete and other bad guys from worlds(Jafar, Captain Barbossa, etc)
3. The Organization

Im still confused whether the XIII order IS the organization, or something else. if they are something else, that is the 4th side

S

Scarecrow

Did you really compare Pete to Darth Vader? Ok, that's just the dumbest thing I ever heard...............Vader is way better then Pete. Oh, and btw, I'm no star wars fan boy but that comparison doesn't make sense.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

keyblademaster42 u mean pics of disney castle as with the thorns riht cause i remember people talking bout that but i never saw a picture of here so i just wanna now if that is what u r asking.

Ultima665

no i ment how sideous took darth vader for wen he DIED vader would take over.

i thought i might be the same thing with pete.

vader is better, duh

HeartlessOfDoom

I think she'll come back from the grave just like the other bosses have done mysteriously. I think Pete is in cahoots with Malificient, but not her apprentice; they are both evil and maybe they are partners because they both can travel to different worlds, unlike the other Disney villains. Oh, with the Malificient at Disney Castle scan, she was never there in the scan personally. The thorn vine things Minnie was talking about are controlled by Malificient, apparently, and THEY were in the scan.

Ansem/Sephy

Man, it's bugs me when people start comparing SW with KH. There is a difference: people ( normal people) care about KH, no one ( no one sane) cares about SW anymore. And it is weird enough ALL the villains are returning, but MALEFICENT?! She was kool and all, but she was the one I was SURE we killed! She turned into ashes and Riku stamped out her remains!!!!! WTH?!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Ultima665 said:
hmm u think shell come alive aye? seems logical cause every other villen sora defeated is back....WHY DONT THEY STAY DOWN????

because they are just too damned good at being annoying and evil

Ansem/Sephy

Something weird is going on. I think the Order has resurrected them. There is few other explanations . . .

I mainly just typed this to see if my sig would reappear . . .

Kel_Droma

like i stated in another thread when KH was seales everything since the calapse of the barrier seperated worlds were reset for the most part that includes villians resurrecting.

and the villians did go to other worlds like maleficent bcause u obviously forgot about ursula, boogie, hook, hades, jafar, and maleficent all met in hallow bastion in the beginning they just didnt interfere with the other worlds like maleficent they had their own worlds to destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back