• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do I have to do now??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikumylove

I`m just closed the Keyhole in Hollow Bastion, and I have all the puppies collected, but I can`t got trough the Hades Cup... If I don`t kill those three extra bosses, can I still see the secret ending? Can somebody tell me what happens in the secret ending... I am so tired of fighting those enemies... I just wanna know what happens in the end.

Dark-Sora 50

U don't need to kill extra bosses to see Another Side Another Story. U need to...

Find all Dalmations.
Seal all Keyholes, including 100 Acre Wood
and Olympus Coliseum.
Beat Hades Cup.

Then wait for a while after completeing the game and its there.

Rikumylove

OMG! But I have that video in my computer where are those uknowns!! I have both ASAS AND Deep Dive.

sedkiller

Website
spaces.msn.com
find all 99 puppie, seal all keyhole (including Olympus Colliseum and 100 acres wood), beat Hades Cup. that's all .ho and go get the reward for the puppies then go beat the game and wait for all the credit's and you shall see it after. Good Luck

Rikumylove

Thank you so much! I have now beated those final battles and got FINALLY KH trought:) I`m so happy now!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back