• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What do I do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Thanks for the replies everyone. This thread can be closed or whatever.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Not to make your post feel invalidated due to my short response, but:

Sounds like depression to me.

tangerine

Awards
You aren't being forced to associate yourself with the things and people that you hate; you're choosing to recognise them and let them infiltrate your mind. If you don't think that you have anything to live for then find something to live for, which isn't that hard to do if you stop trying to hate everything.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Okay so I'll pretty much throw in my spiritual 2 cents here.

So from what you're saying, it's as if you're depressed or feeling animosity toward others because you are alone, or you simply just hate everyone. I used to be in the same position as you in a sense. But I learned that things aren't always gonna go your way. You'll run into crap. Maybe a lot more than others but that just makes you who you are as a person. And as a Christian, I can say that you aren't alone at all. Despite not having physical friends, God is everywhere at all times. Although, I really don't know if you are a Christian or not. But to me it sounds like you aren't at all.

So in that case, it's almost as if you have no where else to turn. Seeing as other people won't help you, I seriously think that God is the only one who can actually have an impact in a scenario such as this. And it's not so much that it's hard to establish a relationship with Him, because it sometimes is, it's just that you're approaching the wrong people about it. Instead of talking to therapists, talk to pastors if you can get a hold of any. If not, talk to other Christians around you and hear their two cents on the matter. Because whether or not it's hard to open up and tell someone something like this, there's always someone willing to listen and build a process in which you can escape from the depression you're in.

Chris211

Hmmm....I know exactly what your going through. It's not exactly bad to have a deep hatred, I myself can think of multiple ways to why I hate "people" in general. But nothing is that serious to actually want to kill yourself over..trust me, my life is horrible. To be honest you dont need A LOT of friends, 1 good friend or 2 is all you need to be happy in life.

Just try to mingle if possible, find someone thats alike like you and maybe open up to them after awhile you'd be surprised. Like you said I can't really tell you how to live your life, but the way I always saw it in my position. If people know your life sucks and your a "different" person, living is just a way to show all the people that they're wrong about you, if you kill yourself then it just let them further their opinion on how much your life sucked.

Maybe pick up hobbies that vents out that hatred. And idk about too much hatred, I seem to be fine despite my thoughts on the majority of humans >_>. Have you tried music? It tends to help me cope with problems. Just remember no matter how bad your life is, theres always someone else with a worse one coming up with ways to live. Like Sean said, a lot of people look to god if your religious, but there are numerous ways to overcome such obstacles. I hoped I helped and keep driving forward, don't let those suicidal thoughts overtake you.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You could adopt a superiority complex and basically think:

"I'm too good for this shit, I don't give a damn"

and just live your life, try to be a good person, make others happy and yourself happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back