• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What do i do? TT.TT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Theres this guy i like at schoo, ive liked him ever since last year. He's been going out with girls non-stop, and i can't seem to do anything. He does talk to me, [cause we're friends, but dont hang out] i feel hurt sometimes. He's going out with someone now, her name's 'Mele'. She so happens to live on my street....I even had to walk behind the two on my way to school...I feel depressed alot...about him really. I pretty much want to give up, but apart of me wont let me. He even wears a necklace, with a large letter 'M' on it. I see him wearing it and i just feel....like....

What should i do...? TT.TT...

T

Tyler Durden

I don't know. Why are you so obsessed with this guy?? If he's had constant girlfriends I would think that you would rather move on.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Theres this guy i like at schoo, ive liked him ever since last year. He's been going out with girls non-stop, and i can't seem to do anything. He does talk to me, [cause we're friends, but dont hang out] i feel hurt sometimes. He's going out with someone now, her name's 'Mele'. She so happens to live on my street....I even had to walk behind the two on my way to school...I feel depressed alot...about him really. I pretty much want to give up, but apart of me wont let me. He even wears a necklace, with a large letter 'M' on it. I see him wearing it and i just feel....like....

What should i do...? TT.TT...

he has a necklace is a large letter "M" on it? ....do you think perhaps they see him rollin'? hatin'? patrollin'? if so, then they may be trying to catch him riding dirty.

lol, i'm sorry, i had to do that. anyway, i wouldn't worry about the guy too much, just find something else to keep yourself busy, not involving guys.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
:closedeyes: ooooh, boy I can so relate to your story, and by your age, you're in middle school or just stepping into highschool? yeah it's that time when things are a goin' on inside, but do what the others are sayin' just get something else to occupy you, like reading, or drawing, something costructive

hey my age and posts are the mirror image of one another!, but by the time you read this they may not be anymore...

Little_Red

betch.
it doesn't seem that pays much attention to you, so just forget about him, it's probably better off that way. i'm not saying just go into a relationship with another guy for the sake of it, don't stress about it.

furuba_4_ever

omg, the guys a ****, you should know that by now hun, you can do so much better then him, and besides, he'll keep going out with girls, and they'll keep breaking up untill he's old enough to handle a relationship better, so, right now, while we're still young, what makes you think you'll be any different? you have us =] dont forget bout your real friends, and you'll find a good guy who isnt a player like him and will treat you right =] XOXO

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Have you ever seen the movie 'John Tucker must Die'? If you have, you can relate that guy to John Tucker, I guess...I mean he seems to just need to have a girlfriend and just uses them then dumps them for someone better coming along, just to dump that person then go to a better and so forth...If he seems to like you now, be careful if he is just using you temporarily, he may end up staying with you for a while if he actually cares about you...

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Thanks for the advice, and for the people who came to my aid =3
Anyhoo, some of you guys said why i still liked the fella, well, cause he is a really good friend. He's the type of person who is completely oblivious to how i felt, and would most likely need me to have a giant neon sign to tell him i liked him.

Anyways thanks guys again ^-^

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
i like LOVED my best guy friend (look for the post.... i wrote a novel on it) and i do this thing where i tell people all my less important secrets at the end of the year. so i text messaged him and told him that i liked him @ the beginning of the year. well we ended up going out and that totally ruined our relationship as friends. so it depends on what you want most out of this relationship. if you want to be friends, then DO NOT TELL HIM THAT YOU LIKE HIM. if you really really like him and you think what you have could go far then definitely tell him. he might just like you too. you never know with guys. and im 14 too so i know exactly how guys can make NO sense (but i luv all my guy friends. :) ) i had no idea that my ex liked me but apparently he did. so ive been in the same sitch. just dont make the same mistakes as me. because now everyone thinks im a **** because i liked another guy at the same time. which wasnt completely true.

Duality

By the sounds of it, this guys isn't very sensitive to a girl's feelings and he isn't serious about relationships. I'd steer clear of him. Go out with him, and you're setting yourself up for heartbreak/frustrating time. All in all, not worth it. Pay more attention to guys who seem they would take a relationship more seriously.

That is of course, if you are serious about relationships.

Best of luck.

X Twin_Phoenix X

Remember this quote : Men who usually attract many women do so because they cant handle one.

If I were u i would 4get about the guy if he goes out with alot of girls he will eventually go out will of them and have noone left.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
You should forget about the guy...if does hook up with you, he'll probably end up dumping you like the other girls..short relationship is not good

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Mele, huh? What a weird name. xD

Anyways, he sounds like someone who just plays girls for their looks. You sound like one of those gullible girls who always like the guys that can take advantage of them. Especially if he has a girl and he's linking arms with you. When he's with you he could do the same with another girl, and you'll just end up heart-broken.

Why do girls always go for the obviously bad guys? Meh.

Nice guys finish last, I suppose.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I really like a guy at school. And every day he keeps getting more perfect and more perfect. Good personality, athletic, everything!!!
One day we were talking and he showed me a marble heart and he said "I made it, and I'm gonna give it to my girlfriend." (He didn't know I liked him) Yeah that hurt a lot but you know, I like him so much, I just want him to be happy. So I supported him and said "Yeah, I bet she'll like it!" He replied with "You think so? Good! Thanks!" That made me happy.

Moral of the story is....:

I think if you really like him and he has a girl he likes, you should let him go out with that girl no matter how hard it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back