• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Disney bosses even work, in your opinion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
Everyone has been aching to fight Disney bosses, in KH3, and there have been negativity about the fact that there were very few of them (Well I've only seen negativity about just about everything KH3 had.) So....can someone just humor me on this? What Disney bosses would you want in the game, and PLEASE just...tell me how would they work? Like....how, man? I keep racking my head on why people wanted boss fights of Randall, (A Disney villain who isn't really someone who...can throw a few punches and all that, but doesn't warrant a boss fight just because of it) Gothel, and Hans. I never understood boss fight recommendations like Toy Story's Sid, or (Literally....everywhere on it, and I bet people are angry to this day,) Frollo.

There are bosses I CAN understand, and believe can work that everyone keeps suggesting, like Dr. Facilier, Shere Kahn (Because y'know copy and paste Scar skillset) a controlled Elsa, but...I just don't understand. How could bosses like Hans, Gothel, and Randall work? A few slaps and punches I...just don't see warrant as a good boss fight. That's why there are so many boss fights in the other games that felt forgettable, like Shan Yu, Lucifer, Barbossa, and everyone's favorite boss to rage at, Clayton.

SerDuncan

Okay, I can totally understand what you mean. I think that... for this game it's less that those Disney bosses could have been great boss fights, and more that... how few boss fights there are. For comparison, in KH2 you fight Scar, Shan-yu, two versions of Pete, Barbossa, Beast, Oogie Boogie, Genie Jafar, the Hydra, Cerberus, Hades, Hercules, Sabor, the three Hyenas as bosses, Sark and the MCP. That's... somewhere between 12- 15 bosses and mini bosses from Disney films. In Kh3 we got the two titan fight, the Wind Titan fight, the Rock Titan fight annnnndddd..... Davy Jones. That's four. That's hardly a third of the bosses we normally get.

Here's some idea I have with creative boss fights (which we've had in the past). Hans could have EASILY been a one on one fight, perhaps with an army of small heartless dogs. Or, alternatively, imagine the awesome boss we did get plus Hans on it's back, A la Clayton and the Stealth Sneak. Hans was known for using a crossbow in Frozen, so that could work. Fighting Elsa could have spectacular as well, not even possessed, just have there be a misunderstanding or she's been manipulated by Larxene.

In Tangled... why do we not fight the two brothers? Could have been fun and potentially unique. Mother Gothel is also a strong spellcaster, so we could have had a Maleficent-esque fight. She could have summoned the heartless we fought and then fired long range spells from afar. It could have been a unique battle where we had to drain Rapunzel's light energy from Gothel and then use it to help heal Flynn, there's so many ways we could have had a fun boss fight.

With Randall.... there are again, tons of ways to have a cool fight. It could have been an environment fight where we battle with him across a variety of doors or on the backs of the doors in the factory. He could have piloted some sort of Unversed mech, or maybe have some kind of machine to fight you with. I'm sure that if we were to sit here and try to come up with boss battles for previous fights, we might not have come up with the unique ones we got. Hitting Iago with the lamp to hurt Jafar? I would never have thought of that. Or the Card fight in Wonderland, or uniqueness of Lucifer in BBS.

The point is, there were ways they could have made these fights cool. And it's less that we wanted these fights just to have them, and more because the worlds feel less involved without them. That was people's main criticism with Frollo I think. He's the big bad guy throughout Hunchback, but then at the end a dream eater shows up literally out of nowhere and then frollo suddenly falls to his death. It's unsatisfying. If Clayton had been the threat he was throughout Deep Jungle and then just died... and we fought the Stealth Sneak, it would have been a completely unsatisfying conclusion. That's my take on it at least.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You brought up Scar's skillset but overlooked a key detail: they basically cheated with Scar. He was a heartless (despite still looking normal) & had a bunch of fire & lightning attacks that don't normally fit his character. I don't see why more liberties like this can't be taken with other villains. Just say that "the power of darkness" gave them new powers or some shit.

Randall: He also turns invisible & do sneak attacks. Maybe the machinery of the building is incorporated since he had control over it for much of the world. A row of doors that could slam into Sora, construction vehicles used in the renovations become weapons.

Hans: Reveal that he's actually like a really damn good swordsman, rivaling Sora in skill. Lots of combos & dodging.

Emperor Zurg: In an altered world where Buzz's laser is real, then Zurg could have some real weaponry of his own. Taking inspirations from 80s action figure playsets Zurg could have anything from a deathtrap playset to his own warmech that rivals the gigas to a big ol' spaceship. Oh wait, they did do the spaceship, but they made it a heartless -_-

Dark Baymax: There should've been an on-foot phase to the battle.

Darth Vader: A better secret boss than Dark Inferno, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
You brought up Scar's skillset but overlooked a key detail: they basically cheated with Scar. He was a heartless (despite still looking normal) & had a bunch of fire & lightning attacks that don't normally fit his character. I don't see why more liberties like this can't be taken with other villains. Just say that "the power of darkness" gave them new powers or some shit.
This. Marluxia could've given Gothel powers or lent her a hand in another way (blocking SDG to allow her to use Rapunzel's hair to re-charge her health bar). Randall's strong emotions could've created an Unversed that teams up with him. Hans could fight with a sword mixed with the arrow-shooter; even if he was on the weaker side, it would be followed up with the snow wolf "created from his darkness" anyway.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, I can totally understand what you mean. I think that... for this game it's less that those Disney bosses could have been great boss fights, and more that... how few boss fights there are. For comparison, in KH2 you fight Scar, Shan-yu, two versions of Pete, Barbossa, Beast, Oogie Boogie, Genie Jafar, the Hydra, Cerberus, Hades, Hercules, Sabor, the three Hyenas as bosses, Sark and the MCP. That's... somewhere between 12- 15 bosses and mini bosses from Disney films. In Kh3 we got the two titan fight, the Wind Titan fight, the Rock Titan fight annnnndddd..... Davy Jones. That's four. That's hardly a third of the bosses we normally get.

Here's some idea I have with creative boss fights (which we've had in the past). Hans could have EASILY been a one on one fight, perhaps with an army of small heartless dogs. Or, alternatively, imagine the awesome boss we did get plus Hans on it's back, A la Clayton and the Stealth Sneak. Hans was known for using a crossbow in Frozen, so that could work. Fighting Elsa could have spectacular as well, not even possessed, just have there be a misunderstanding or she's been manipulated by Larxene.

In Tangled... why do we not fight the two brothers? Could have been fun and potentially unique. Mother Gothel is also a strong spellcaster, so we could have had a Maleficent-esque fight. She could have summoned the heartless we fought and then fired long range spells from afar. It could have been a unique battle where we had to drain Rapunzel's light energy from Gothel and then use it to help heal Flynn, there's so many ways we could have had a fun boss fight.

With Randall.... there are again, tons of ways to have a cool fight. It could have been an environment fight where we battle with him across a variety of doors or on the backs of the doors in the factory. He could have piloted some sort of Unversed mech, or maybe have some kind of machine to fight you with. I'm sure that if we were to sit here and try to come up with boss battles for previous fights, we might not have come up with the unique ones we got. Hitting Iago with the lamp to hurt Jafar? I would never have thought of that. Or the Card fight in Wonderland, or uniqueness of Lucifer in BBS.

The point is, there were ways they could have made these fights cool. And it's less that we wanted these fights just to have them, and more because the worlds feel less involved without them. That was people's main criticism with Frollo I think. He's the big bad guy throughout Hunchback, but then at the end a dream eater shows up literally out of nowhere and then frollo suddenly falls to his death. It's unsatisfying. If Clayton had been the threat he was throughout Deep Jungle and then just died... and we fought the Stealth Sneak, it would have been a completely unsatisfying conclusion. That's my take on it at least.

Do you not count Marshmallow and Dark Baymax? I guess I would say its because Marshmallow was a mid-boss, but then Baymax was the final one lol. I realize it was a little gimmicky, but it was a gimmick at least in main combat and not like, the dive mini-game they passed as a Chernabog fight in DDD. This one is more like Jafar in KH2, but something you can activate even in normal combat.

Also I guess to me, honestly Marshmallow being the mid-boss in frozen and having a big Heartless at the end was probably the best course, tho Hans being WITH it would have been nice, I agree.

I've always been on the we got robbed of a dark infused Frollo train. But this time, I was fairly pleased except the Stabbington Bros as a mid-boss and maybe Zurg would be nice. Though I loved the original toys created for Toy Box so the latter didn't hurt as much as I expected ha.

Edit: Okay I guess I lied, I did want a Randall fight more akin to Oogie. They sorta...did that just without Randall present lol.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There was a scene with Gothel were Marluxia seemed to entrance her I thought she'd get some power from that or control of heartless/nobodies but nope.

The only Disney boss I really wanted out of the group was Randall. Monstropolis didnt even have a mid boss and it would have made sense to fight him first before the endgame Unversed. Hans was likely never a possibility due to restrictions

ZJGamer

Well in regards to characters like Mother Gothel and Hans I can understand why they are not bosses. I mean they aren't really combat savvy in their original films, so why would they be in KH3? I suppose you could make a case for Hans, but I got the impression he was less of a fighter and more of a manipulator. It's the same reason why I wasn't upset about the Evil Stepmother not being a boss in BBS, I mean she's not a fighter. Although Evil Queen and in KH3D Frollo not being bosses did annoy me.

Now that being said we could have easily gotten more Disney bosses than we did in KH3.

1. Randall (Uses invisibility to hide and perform sneak attacks. You have to chase him through different doors and fight him in different areas like the Pete boss fight from Timeless River.)

2. Hades (Even if we didn't fight him in the main story we could have had him as a boss in a tournament if Square had included tournaments in the game)

3. Hercules (Basically the same case as with Hades)

4. Pete (Sora could have easily fought him at some point in the game)

5. Maleficent (This one I'm a bit shaky on because she wasn't really interested in fighting this time around, her sole focus is on the black box so I don't why she would bother picking a fight with Sora, unlike Pete who would just fight because...well it's Pete...)

6. Disney Super Boss (Something like Julius. A Disney character who will probably never get a proper world like the Headless Horseman or something.)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well in regards to characters like Mother Gothel and Hans I can understand why they are not bosses. I mean they aren't really combat savvy in their original films, so why would they be in KH3? I suppose you could make a case for Hans, but I got the impression he was less of a fighter and more of a manipulator. It's the same reason why I wasn't upset about the Evil Stepmother not being a boss in BBS, I mean she's not a fighter. Although Evil Queen and in KH3D Frollo not being bosses did annoy me.

Now that being said we could have easily gotten more Disney bosses than we did in KH3.

1. Randall (Uses invisibility to hide and perform sneak attacks. You have to chase him through different doors and fight him in different areas like the Pete boss fight from Timeless River.)

2. Hades (Even if we didn't fight him in the main story we could have had him as a boss in a tournament if Square had included tournaments in the game)

3. Hercules (Basically the same case as with Hades)

4. Pete (Sora could have easily fought him at some point in the game)

5. Maleficent (This one I'm a bit shaky on because she wasn't really interested in fighting this time around, her sole focus is on the black box so I don't why she would bother picking a fight with Sora, unlike Pete who would just fight because...well it's Pete...)

6. Disney Super Boss (Something like Julius. A Disney character who will probably never get a proper world like the Headless Horseman or something.)

I think Herc is fine as a party member, but yah the other day I realized they probably could have slipped in a Mal and Pete fight just for kicks but they didn't.

I think the last one COULD happen still, but I think its more likely superbosses will just be the XIII darknesses suped up and maybe an OG boss.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was expecting a Maleficent/Pete boss fight, even if you don't kill them, I thought Sora and the gang would tussle with them before they ran off looking for the box.

Disney bosses are doable - even the non-fighter ones - they just need to get creative. Oogie Boogie is a good example. He hid behind his gadgets and when he was exposed, he wasn't much of a fighter and you would beat him up with the keyblade.

Marluxia seemed to have given Mother Gothel powers, but nothing became of it. She could have easily gotten control of the darkness in her heart after she turned old and she could control heartless to attack you from the top of the tower. Then you have to fight through hordes of heartless, then climb up the tower and knock her off then actually fight her on the ground.

The heartless boss in Arendelle can stay because I liked that fight and I don't think Hans would have been a great opponent. I do think that the heartless boss should have been linked to Hans or Larxene more clearly, so that we knew that a villain summoned it. Arendelle should have been Larxene haunting Elsa - making her think that her "dark magic" not only froze the kingdom, but brought the heartless to Arendelle. Only to find out that it was Hans' darkness that attracted them to the world, something kind of like Deep Jungle. You could probably do a regular fight with Hans, then when you weaken him enough the giant heartless shows up.

Randall should have been a mid-world boss. He didn't need "power of darkness" or anything. It would have been cool to have him slither around really fast and turn invisible attacking you from all over. Once you find him, you hit him a few times before he hides again.

Toy Box had no excuse to not have Zurg be a mid-world boss. I didn't expect him to be the final boss in the world, especially given Young Xehanort's presence, but he should have been what that doll was. I have no idea why they didn't include Zurg. Maybe because the attitude towards Zurg changed at the end of Toy Story 2?

If they introduce tournaments in the Final Mix, Hades needs to be there and we can finish him off for good there (like lock him in the Underworld). I just feel like Nomura wouldn't do that as he seemingly always wants to return to Olympus, but a Hades fight should be featured.

The Evil Baymax fight should have been more expansive and used the whole map. You fly after him and reduce his HP a bit, then land on a rooftop and have a ground section of the fight, before taking to the air and flying off to another rooftop.

So those were in KH3, but I think the following Disney villains can work as bosses:
Dr. Facilier
King Candy
Tamatoa / Te Fiti (Moana)
Yzma & Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)
Dawn Bellweather (Zootopia)
Cruella De Vil
The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)

GrandWebster

When comes to Zurg, I feel like Pixar very picking when comes to handling their characters, so I wasn't surprise about Zurg absent, just because he was more of minor antagonist in Toy Story 2.

Even characters like Davy Jones were more prevalent at the end of the Pirates world. I just don't think some villains we got in this game would make interesting fights by themselves, because most are just kind of regular and/or I just wouldn't see a fight with them engaging.

The most you can do is what they did with Frollo and Randall, just give them Big Bad Heartless/Unversed Pets and let them take of the work.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
When comes to Zurg, I feel like Pixar very picking when comes to handling their characters, so I wasn't surprise about Zurg absent, just because he was more of minor antagonist in Toy Story 2.

Even characters like Davy Jones were more prevalent at the end of the Pirates world. I just don't think some villains we got in this game would make interesting fights by themselves, because most are just kind of regular and/or I just wouldn't see a fight with them engaging.

The most you can do is what they did with Frollo and Randall, just give them Big Bad Heartless/Unversed Pets and let them take of the work.

They should have done it like KH1 - the bosses had 2 fights back to back.

Mother Gothel's fight could have been her using the power of darkness (provided by Marluxia) to move about the interior of the tower like she did during "Mother Knows Best" from the film. She was quick and moving around shadows, so that could have been her fight style. As her health decreased, she would gradually get older. After you beat her, she falls out of the tower and then turns into the giant heartless that you fight.

Randall could have been a mid-world boss where he used the lasers like Oogie Boogie, then once you get passed them you beat him up until he runs into a protected room and has the lasers attack you again. When he is exposed, he can try and use his camouflage to sneak attack you.

Hans could have been a straight up sword fight (something that we don't normally get in KH) with no flying around or magic blasts. After you beat him, the giant heartless is summoned by the darkness in his heart and you fight it.

Zurg could have been used by Young Xehanort to experiment with transferring the heart to an empty husk. He could have transferred a fragment of himself into Zurg to test his theory, but it just creates a heartless Zurg rather than a Xehanort, which prompts Young Xehanort to kidnap Buzz.

disney233

Awards
All these ideas just seem....Clayton-ish and that's the problem I have with mortal bosses. Unlike bosses like Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, they have that....creativity and invigoration that Hook, Clayton, Shan Yu, and Barbossa lacks. None of you may agree with me, but I just...find the Heartless bosses more creative and invigorating than the very notion of a Disney boss with the worlds given. Yes I understand ideas with Hades, Maleficent & Pete (Even though they have no involvement in Sora's venture. And this time around they have no reason to....in fact their confrontation with Sora, Donald, and Goofy and Olympus were better off scrapped due to how unneeded it was.) and Zurg....but that's really as far as I can see. These ideas of utilizing the power of darkness as an excuse for Gothel, Hans, and Randall or just do a Clayton and let them hop on the Heartless' backs...just seems very lacking in my opinion.

The bosses would come with their combat capabilities shown in their respective movies, which is why Oogie Boogie, the weakest link of the council, had such a creative boss fight. Without the mechanics of his roulette shown in the movie, he wouldn't be an invigorating fight...at all.

I guess...the only fight I can see that can continue basing on that that is Randall, but only using the factory as his arsenal. Not like some sort of...fisticuffs fight like in the movie.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
All these ideas just seem....Clayton-ish and that's the problem I have with mortal bosses. Unlike bosses like Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, they have that....creativity and invigoration that Hook, Clayton, Shan Yu, and Barbossa lacks. None of you may agree with me, but I just...find the Heartless bosses more creative and invigorating than the very notion of a Disney boss with the worlds given. Yes I understand ideas with Hades, Maleficent & Pete (Even though they have no involvement in Sora's venture. And this time around they have no reason to....in fact their confrontation with Sora, Donald, and Goofy and Olympus were better off scrapped due to how unneeded it was.) and Zurg....but that's really as far as I can see. These ideas of utilizing the power of darkness as an excuse for Gothel, Hans, and Randall or just do a Clayton and let them hop on the Heartless' backs...just seems very lacking in my opinion.

The bosses would come with their combat capabilities shown in their respective movies, which is why Oogie Boogie, the weakest link of the council, had such a creative boss fight. Without the mechanics of his roulette shown in the movie, he wouldn't be an invigorating fight...at all.

I guess...the only fight I can see that can continue basing on that that is Randall, but only using the factory as his arsenal. Not like some sort of...fisticuffs fight like in the movie.

That's kind of why I always felt that KH should pick Disney worlds that have villains who can actually fight. One of the highlights of the KH games for me was being able to fight Disney villains. I would actually save before each boss fight and if a friend came over, I'd be like "hey, you wanna fight [insert Disney villain here]" and they'd be like "yeah, how?" and I'd be like "there's this game called Kingdom Hearts" then load up the save file and have a blast watching them try to fight the boss.

Gothel could have fought using "darkness" to move around the battle field quickly and attack from the shadows (like she does in "Mother Knows Best" from the film Tangled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTJvlsHlSpo ). She could have been the first stage of a two part boss fight. After that fight (with Flynn/Rapunzel on your team), the hair gets cut and then Gothel falls out the window then the heartless is summoned and Sora/Donald/Goofy handle it.

Zurg could have been comboed with the Toy Box heartless. The UFO heartless could have been like a shield/fortress for Zurg to hide in while he launched long distance attacks. Once you kill the UFO, you have to chase down Zurg throughout the toy town to finish him off.

Randall could have been a mid-world boss using the facility's lasers as his weapon, while also running around the battle field in camouflage attacking. The paint could have even been used here where we throw it on him to find him. Then he resorts to the giant unversed at the end of the world.

Hans would be a unique fight - straight up sword fight - and as his health decreases he starts getting more aggressive and on his last two bars he starts using dark powers. When you beat him, the heartless appears.

It's not THAT hard to get creative for a non-combative Disney villain to get a fight ESPECIALLY in early worlds.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Although Evil Queen and in KH3D Frollo not being bosses did annoy me.
I actually wasn't upset on Lady Tremaine, The Evil Queen and Frollo not being bosses because they lacked the combat, but I was upset on not fighting CLU.

So those were in KH3, but I think the following Disney villains can work as bosses:
Dr. Facilier

King Candy

Tamatoa / Te Fiti (Moana)

Yzma & Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)

Dawn Bellwether (Zootopia)
Cruella De Vil
The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)

Tbh, I don't think Bellwether would make for a good boss in the next game because all she did was relied on her Ram Guards doing the work and temporarily use a Night Howler Pistol (which turns out was actually switched out with Blueberries instead of the serum). The only thing that would allow her to be a boss is she either has a heartless assisting her like what Clayton and Barbossa had it or she succumbs to darkness and turns into a heartless herself like what happened with Gothel and Hans.

Or they can have the Zootopia world set after the events of the movie.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards

Tbh, I don't think Bellwether would make for a good boss in the next game because all she did was relied on her Ram Guards doing the work and temporarily use a Night Howler Pistol (which turns out was actually switched out with Blueberries instead of the serum. The only thing that would allow her to be a boss is she either has a heartless assisting her like what Clayton and Barbossa had it or she succumbs to darkness and turns into a heartless herself like with Gothel and Hans.

Or they can have the Zootopia world set after the events of the movie.

Adding on to this.....Cruella? REALLY? The only thing I see.....is a car. Even Oogie had more threatening techniques than Cruella. That's the problem with most of these Disney films. You all assert the same idea of Gothel using her 'Mother Knows Best' sequence as a boss fight, but all I see there is a less interesting version of Barbossa. Modern Disney villains don't at all hold a candle to what the renaissance villains had.

Callaghan, though. Now THAT's an invigorating boss. Using the Nanobots to morph into anything. ANYTHING. A way more interesting fight than Dark Baymax, and if Disney wasn't strict this time around, they could've made the decision to use the BH6 Storyline.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Adding on to this.....Cruella? REALLY? The only thing I see.....is a car.

Cruella in the car could be an awesome fight. I feel like you all suffer from a deficit of imagination. Turn it into a Heartless -- it already has an evil face. Fought against the backdrop of the winter escape with the 99 puppies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Cruella in the car could be an awesome fight. I feel like you all suffer from a deficit of imagination. Turn it into a Heartless -- it already has an evil face. Fought against the backdrop of the winter escape with the 99 puppies.

hold my drink *cracks knuckles and starts typing*

Road Rager: Fueled by Cruella's darkness and rage, this automotive hell hound reflects the true nature of her heart (if she has one). Its flaming bark is just as dangerous as its steel-trap bite. It can draw out its claws to attack and grab its targets.

Use ice and water to cool it off and swat away the claws once they latch on.

Music to fight it with: [video=youtube;5Cb3nul9kDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cb3nul9kDQ[/video]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
hold my drink *cracks knuckles and starts typing*

Road Rager: Fueled by Cruella's darkness and rage, this automotive hell hound reflects the true nature of her heart (if she has one). Its flaming bark is just as dangerous as its steel-trap bite. It can draw out its claws to attack and grab its targets.

Use ice and water to cool it off and swat away the claws once they latch on.

Music to fight it with: [video=youtube;5Cb3nul9kDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cb3nul9kDQ[/video]

Sounds awesome. She's such an iconic villain I kind of need her in a KH game at this point. I could also see the car doing circles like those evil car Heartless from Timeless River. Those things were tough.

Also, when I was a kid I played this a lot:

maxresdefault.jpg

And it had a ton of really creative Cruella bosses, along with Jasper and Horace. Basically she piloted a bunch of death machines not unlike the Heartless you described.

Neo_

Awards
All these ideas just seem....Clayton-ish and that's the problem I have with mortal bosses. Unlike bosses like Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, they have that....creativity and invigoration that Hook, Clayton, Shan Yu, and Barbossa lacks.
What? Captain Hook and Shan Yu are swordfighters while Barbossa and Clayton wield guns... there was no need for creativity with their battles (and they even added Stealth Sneak); they are ready-made.

Randall does not need a Heartless; I envisioned his potential battle confined to a smallish room, using laugh canisters and slithering around using his invisibility/camo.

I feel like you all suffer from a deficit of imagination.
This... lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would have liked to fight a possessed Buzz as well. Would have been more fun than fighting a bunch of Gigas at once in the Verum Rex game.

Back