• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Disney bosses even work, in your opinion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
I seriously don’t wanna see Sora fight Jafar for the 3rd time, let alone in a KoT plotline. It was already established in the movie that Jafar’s long gone. Saluk may not be the absolute best Aladdin villain ever, but I’d rather fight him then Jafar yet again (cobra or not).

I'm in favor for this with just about every villain we've already fought NEEDLESSLY more than once. Facilier and King Candy I'm sure would give more interesting fights rather than the annoyance of repetition that is the revival of Disney villains.

Kirankrt

1. Hades.

Standard attacks would include the fireballs, teleportation. However, I’d have the Titans as background attacks/combos.

2. Dark Buzz

Something more like a BBS Peter Pan style fight. Standard attacks but fight ends before you actually beat him. Flies around with his laser and attacks with his wings.

3. Gothel.

This is more to for a pay off for her eyes glowing red and the dark aura around her. Alongside Marluxia’s Nobodies, images of her attack you, taunting you with each step as you try and reach the tower. Similar to Scar’s Ghost.

4. Randall

Not a boss per say but every time the Unversed ambush you, he joins in. Uses his stealth and his speed to attack, similar to Sabor.

5. Hans.

Not really a boss fight again, but before he goes to kill Elsa, Sora tries to stop him and endages in a brief mini boss like Clayton and his Powerwilds, only Hans uses wolf like Heartless to protect him. One and a half health bar. Hans can use his sword and heal himself. Also the blizzard would push Sora back once in a while. It’s more of a objective boss: stop Hans from reaching Elsa. But either way, win or lose, the scene still continues as normal.

Back