• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What difficulty will you play on in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What difficulty will you play birth by sleep on?

• Beginner

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Proud

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • Critical o_O

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
U should make a poll on this thread with beginner mode, standard mode, and proud mode. I would probably use standard first to get the feel of the game that way it isn't too hard or too easy, then when I feel confident enough, I would play proud mode or whatever the hardest mode is called.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i always play the 1st play through on the highest difficulty possible so that i can unlock the secret endings.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
U should make a poll on this thread with beginner mode, standard mode, and proud mode. I would probably use standard first to get the feel of the game that way it isn't too hard or too easy, then when I feel confident enough, I would play proud mode or whatever the hardest mode is called.

Ditto. Though I would like to play in one of these orders:

A > V > T, or
T > A > V

Maybe I'll still play the order what Nomura has mentioned.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I use to play beginner to get the feel of it, then standard then proud for the ending. I'm just going to go straight into Proud for this game

Shinra

Banned
Awards
That's what I usually do as well... That's usually the way to play...

Kyarah

I'll start by Standard mode, because Proud mode will probably be too hard for me at first, considering I'm slow at understanding commands and such......

If I can't unlock the Secret movie, I can always find it on Youtube.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm planning to play on Proud Mode. When ever I have a game where I can choose the difficulty I go staight to the hardest one now. :cool:

Awards
Standard. I like to be able to have to challenge myself to do everything to get the secret ending, and having that fulfillment of having it 100% complete and getting a reward for it, instead of just playing Proud and beating it to get the secret ending.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
On the hardest difficulty. I always wanna give myself as much challenge as possible.

αsiя

space coke
Easy mode because I know I wont be able to to beat it in standard mode

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
First I'll start out with Easy Mode so I can get used to the game and, then I might give Proud Mode a try. :)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
On the hardest difficulty in the TAV order, I just hope its not easy like KH2 was, I want a challenge like KH1.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
On the hardest difficulty in the TAV order, I just hope its not easy like KH2 was, I want a challenge like KH1.

I don't think ur gonna get that challenge( except with the secret boss) since we have all this new stuff to fight with. The game looks to easy to beat to me.

AxelRikuRoxas

i want the hardest mode possible as stated but i will go with how nomura said. TVA.... terra is said to be slow... ven will speed things up and aqua will be to top off the stuff i know and fill in tiny gaps of the story. nomura also said its the best in terms of knowing the plot and figuring stuff out.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Proud Mode, in the order Nomura suggested. T > V > A.
I might go out of order, because I'm really interested in Aqua's gameplay.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I always start out on Normal, then start Proud mode when I beat the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back