• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What difficulty are you going to attempt the trophies on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Do as many as I can on the hardest difficulty!

The crazy ones where you have to beat the game in a certain time, not die, and not change equipment will likely be done on an easier difficulty.

I will get the platinum trophy!

Me too brother, me too!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah!
It's going to be a bit of a challenge, but it needs to be done. :p
And for old times sake.

For sure, if Ps2 had trophies, this plat would already be done for me. The only thing I am NOT looking forward to is 6 freaking playthroughs on Re: Chain of Memories, dear god why don't these trophies stack :(

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
If you count sora and riku as one play through its only three. No less work but they are shorter.
There's a Trophy for each difficulty for both of their scenarios.

So yes, it is six playthroughs.

EDIT: Strike that. I dun goof'd and totally read your post wrong. D:

Alpha Sonix

I would hope that they have a patch for the game when it releases so that the trophies actually stack, not that I mind playing through the game several times or anything with KH1 but COM will be a drag.

For both of them I'm starting on proud and getting most of the trophies from there. For the no dying trophy I think you can just quit the game if you do die and load up a save so I don't think it'll be that difficult even on proud (for COM anyway). The only annoying thing will probably be the Gummi missions :(

Fortissimo

Normally I play for the story first so I go with the normal setting. But since I know the story I'm going to play on the hardest mode for KH1 and probably the normal mode for CoM since i've never actually played the game. I've tried in the past on several occasions. I just couldn't get the card system. But now is a good time as ever so...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think I'll be attempting Millionaire on the same run as Unchanging Armor. Easier to horde munny if I'm not spending it on equipment.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I'll be attempting Millionaire on the same run as Unchanging Armor. Easier to horde munny if I'm not spending it on equipment.
I just got to a certain point on my easy playthrough where I sold everything I had, got the trophy then reloaded my save.
Course, you would get 10000 naturally playing on hard mode. I can easily do it.

wolfshadow

Besides the trophies for completing the game on each difficulty, I'll get the others on beginner or normal. Would actually like to get the achievements instead of raging each time something hinders me from getting it.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Proud for everything except the speed run and unchanging armor trophies. Proud is the only fun one. Then I will do a speed run on Normal, and finally suffer through a pointless beginner mode playthrough.

Korai

Awards
a year ago, i would have said easy, but ive recently developed this pride thing lol (probably because of my new friends who have beat these games inside and out). im gonna try for all of them on proud, excet for the one for finishing the game in under 15 hours, cuz that would be SO FRUSTRATING to play the game for 15 hours on proud and run out of time lol. but everything else i plan to do on proud.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Normal... since I played these games already. Gonna try to get as many trophies as I can during a first run and then if I'm missing some, I'll re-do it for a complete 100%.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Considering that we must do a playthrough on all difficulties because those trophies don't stack, I will probably spread the trophies out over all three playthroughs.

Like, I'll start with a Beginner playthrough and try to get the trophies Unchanging Armor, Undefeated, Speedster and maybe Millionaire in that run while ignoring all the others to do those in Normal and Proud.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just remember that if you want 100% completion on Proud mode (which means the journal), you're going to have to fight the secret bosses on proud as they give out Ansem Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back