• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did You...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i had tons of them, here are some, ragnarok, keyblade, kairisux, and paopu

KHLover916

I went with Destiny, it's not extremely creative but it was cool towards the end. I upgraded my ship from beginning to end so I had the original ship since the beginning. And it was of course that red and orange color. But then I was bored one day so I decided to make the same ship but all black, it looked pretty cool even though it was the same ship. I then named it Destini with an accent over the last I so it sounded different. Then I had the two ships be able to transform into each other. it kinda cool.

Dark Sephora

Well it's dark and there are screams in the distan
I really can't remember what I named it the first time but the second time I played through the game I named it Ansem. So then I talked to Kairi and she says:
"Ansem, that name sounds familiar." And I was like "She knows Ansem! AHHH!! How could this be?!" :eek: Then I remembered she says that no matter what you name it and I felt better.

IchigoNeko

I think mine was S.S Tidal or something...see, I didn't know it was going to be a gummi ship name, so I gave it a water-sounding one...XD

Pyro

i think i called it oblivion or leo. balmung you suck balls dip in whip cream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back