• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you vote for during the survey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
What did you vote for during the survey that asked what merchandise should be added with the KH 2.5 limited edition? Apparently many just felt happy having a Kingdom hearts pin since that is what much decided on in the end.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
What did you vote for during the survey that asked what merchandise should be added with the KH 2.5 limited edition? Apparently many just felt happy having a Kingdom hearts pin since that is what much decided on in the end.
What was the list of things on the survey? I might need a refresher...
I didn't vote for ALL of it, because that wouldn't really send a message, I remember that much.

Anthony12KH

Well, I wanted a booklet containing all the Ultimanias because the non-hardcore fans dont know about it, and when they read it, they will regret not playing or watching a walkthrough of the games they didnt play.

rufusisaghost

I don't remember voting in the survey. I must have missed it...I wonder what was all on it. If there was an art book or something I would have gone for that in a hot second.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That's not what happened lol

Certainly the pin was an option among the list of possible preorder bonuses and bundles, but of course the masses didn't just select that one item when they could have chosen wayfinders or steelbooks. It is, however, fairly likely that the pin was included among all the choices people made, rather than being the only one, which is preposterous.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I remember I was all about the Steel Cases and Wayfinders. I don't remember if Art Book was an option again or not, but if it was then I know I chose it as well. I think a lot of people were really psyched for wayfinders though

MegaCore5

Awards
I remember I was all about the Steel Cases and Wayfinders. I don't remember if Art Book was an option again or not, but if it was then I know I chose it as well. I think a lot of people were really psyched for wayfinders though
Was way finders an option? I would have liked a way finder too... Maybe I would have enjoyed the steel case to go with my KH themed 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back