• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you think of nobodies being able to grow hearts? as well as your opinion on Xemnas's "True" goal being to turn the Org into Xehanorts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smithee

Awards
What did you think of nobodies being able to grow hearts?
Didn't mind; it made sense, actually.
as well as your opinion on Xemnas's "True" goal being to turn the Org into Xehanorts?
But that (along with the time-travel out of left field), I did mind.
It officially turned me off from Xehanort.

EliDZ

Website
www.youtube.com
Didn't mind; it made sense, actually.

But that (along with the time-travel out of left field), I did mind.
It officially turned me off from Xehanort.

Do you mean Just Xehanort or him and his others(ansem & xemnas). What was it about Xehanort that you previously liked that faded away? And did it change how you looked at Xemnas as well?
Thanks for the feedback, I always excited to here other peoples perspectives.

Guernsey

Awards
I only wish we knew about their Heartless and if they still get their original hearts due to the Keyblade.

Smithee

Awards
Sorry for the late response.
Do you mean Just Xehanort or him and his others(ansem & xemnas).
Just Master Xehanort in particular.
But I've always been fond of Ansem and Xemnas; they're the OGs.

Veevee

Awards
I found that reveal to be a rather natural one. Most of the organisation members showed a behavior that pointed to feelings of some sort. Demyx was a coward. Saix was angry. Axel longed for companionship. Larxene liked to hurt people - which she wouldn't enjoy if she didn't feel something in return. Some people claim that the plot point is stupid because - how wouldn't you know that you can feel? - and I can understand them, but feel differently. Humans are beings that are naturally capable of feeling and still we often don't really know what we feel. Am I really in love? What is this feeling if I see something that hurts me - sadness? anger? disappointment? - we have complex emotions that we sometimes deny according to the circumstances. When I try to remember things from my childhood, it feels blurry ... I can remember the situation butoften enough can't wrap my mind around how I have felt and, as a result, think of this logically instead of emotionally - "I have probably felt sad". If someone was constantly telling me I can't feel and if I might feel that I can feel, it's just pretending, then I would probably believe that. Given the circumstances that the nobodies only vaguely remember their former lives and try to remember what it feels to feel in a rational way, it's no amazement they thought they were just pretending.

I could emphasize a lot with that. With them and their struggle trying to be a whole person and, in not knowing how to do that, following orders.

I also liked the 13 Xehanorts plot twist because it made sense to me - and, unlike some other plot twists, had some hints here and there. What I disliked about it was that it stripped the members of their identity and the result was quite inconsequent - in cases like Terranort Xehanort had complete control while in other cases like Saix he seemingly couldn't care less about their doings. I would've loved to see more of a struggle there, more original motives (like "I want a keyblade") instead of saying "you've been norted, you are part of the enemy now, you don't need a personal reason to fight". So, in the end, I like the concept of 13 Xehanorts because it made sense, but disliked the execution because it contributed to the members not having much character as individuals.

Back