• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you miss the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In BBS was there something you missed from previous games (or something you just expected to be there but mainly from previous games)

I missed the synthesizesing (doubt I spelled that right) - it added so much to the game, it's easy to get tired on just mini-games and finding ingridienses to icecream is just ennoying, I rather have the freaking mushrooms back (5 year till they finaly gave me some mystery goo)

I also wanted to see more of the organisation and when Kairi came to DI

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i wanted leon. he wasn't in there for some reason. i thought it would be intresting for terra to meet him

Coeurl

Demon Dance
the equipments. that is all.
where's my Firaga Ring? Three Stars? Circlet? Gaia Chain? or was it Gaia Belt whatever xD

(that's all i can remember... for now)

Satoshi

That's so true, I missed the equipment.

As well as the reaction commands. They were awesome and I demand to see them in any next game. Gameplay was fine otherwise.

As for story elements; that some characters I really love (eeg Leon) were left out was kinda sad, but the sadness was unheard over the sound of how awesome Scrooge was in Radiant Garden. OMG the accent.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
That's so true, I missed the equipment.

As well as the reaction commands. They were awesome and I demand to see them in any next game. Gameplay was fine otherwise.

As for story elements; that some characters I really love (eeg Leon) were left out was kinda sad, but the sadness was unheard over the sound of how awesome Scrooge was in Radiant Garden. OMG the accent.

lol, not to many ppl cared for the reaction commands but i had no problem with them, in fact i too missed them, also i too thought that we'd see Kairi's 1st steps on DI.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Equipment was not a total loss for me. In fact, one of the above posts just awakened an old memory. One of the very first features I realized was missing, was in fact accessories and defense equipment. I was quickly like "Oh...it's missing" and then I completely forgot about it until I just read that post XD.

I do not miss Reaction Commands...at all. I am actually grateful to see that they have been removed, as they were utterly unecessary in Kingdom Hearts II. They were all flash and literally no substance. If I could actually be penalized for pressing the button too late/too early, I should be penalized. If I press the wrong button, I should be penalized. Birth By Sleep rectifies this issue with all of its context sensitive actions (well, most of them)

I would be lying if I said I missed the Gummi Ship. Did not miss it...or even think about it aside from the first time I left Land of Departure.

I did however, miss item synthesis. Not for conventional means, as I seldom ever used it. But obtaining Ultima Weapon through that was far less tedious than being forced to play mini-games from hell.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I miss accessories and equipment, too. D: They were nice to have, not to mention fun when deciding which you should have and which you shouldn't.

I also miss Glide; I wish Terra and Aqua could Glide, too.

And swimming. We can only swim in ONE world. :c

Story-wise, I, like others have mentioned, would have liked to see Kairi's first steps in Destiny Islands.
Atlantica would have also been nice, being able to see things lead up to what we saw in KH1.

i miss the synthesizing and equipment.made things a little easier in the other games

You shouldn't double post, it's against the rules. ^^;

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I kinda missed equipment. I otherwise liked the new things it had to offer. What they took out was probably for the best. I miss dual wielding drive forms though, they sort of replaced drives with command styles, but they should have had dual weilding beyond Ven's Wingblade.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I agree with wanting to see Kairi show up on Destiny Islands. That would have been really neat.
Also I surprisingly did miss running around different worlds looking for items to synthesize my Ultima Weapon.
I preferred that to battling for it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well i wanted leon. he wasn't in there for some reason. i thought it would be intresting for terra to meet him

I agree. Having Leon and the gang in the games make them feel more like "It's time for another adventure with your old friends" Cause they just seem to have that relationship with Sora.

Detaching and attaching equipment, synthesizing, battling it out with the gummi ships and of course it would've been nice if they showed Leon (Squall) and the gang in RG or at least some more of the Organization's somebodies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I missed the synthesizesing (doubt I spelled that right) - it added so much to the game, it's easy to get tired on just mini-games and finding ingridienses to icecream is just ennoying, I rather have the freaking mushrooms back (5 year till they finaly gave me some mystery goo)

Isn't the "Meld commands" pretty much the exact same thing as synthesizing except all you do is synthesize skills? Whatever...

For me, there were two things I wanted to see in BBS but weren't there:
1. Showing how Kairi gets to Destiny Islands
2. Showing Atlantica so it would explain why King Triton knows about Keyblade Wielders.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i didnt miss the equipment/assecories or synthoseising, i did wish for loen and the gang tho :(

HiByeYou987

There was a bunch of stuff ex. Leon & pals, Lea fight, in depth with the apprentices etc that wasn't there.

Not like there was any chance in the first place

αsiя

space coke
I miss the charm SDG had with other characters, most notably the Disney characters. Maybe it's me missing Sora mostly.

Ralz

Well, BBS took away most of the things I didn't perfer, like AP, stat boosting, and Gummi missions. I suppose I might miss Armor and Accessories, but thanks to the Screen abilities(which hopefully return), the extra boost in Defense would be negligible. Besides, with stat boosting (which I don't miss), you could max out Strength, Magic, Defense, and AP if you had enough patience.

I will say I definitely miss Destiny Islands. Since CoM, its been in cutscenes, but we could never visit the darned place. BBS was such a tease...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back