• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you like most about BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Everything about BBS is great, except... when Captain Dark is on your nuts in command board (especially Secret Board and your opponents are nowhere near you) -___-

Basically this. That's the only thing i dislike about the game.

EDIT: Oh and don't get me started on Fruitball...

Last edited:

Soxas

for me i think the story and music.i know everyone says the music is just remixes and barely any new songs but for me the new songs they put in was amazing and pretty catchy.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Music, Vanitas, Ventus, and Aqua. I like the gameplay and how the story turn out. So pretty much this is all I really like about BBS ;)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's kind of hard for me to decide a number 1 thing I like the most... in the end, I decided to list 2 things that I can't get out of my head right now:
1. Every single final boss had nostalgic value in it.
2. Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort. I just love his performance! It's like listening to Billy Zane from KH1, it just sounds epic.

Fortissimo

Is everything an option?

The story was fantastic, the game play and battle system was the best thing I have ever experienced from a KH game. Getting to see new faces and new character profiles were great. Still over all, the battle system. I probably spent hours leveling up attacks to meld and loved every minute of it. Story is a close second.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
VenvenvenvenvenvenVANITASvenvenvenAqua'sJigglyContents....

Terra's naivety was laughable, and Xehanort is one mean old guy.

Allister Rose

French Lover
vanitas,

the gameplay,

story was good, but again, i can't get a good taste out of it. seemed a lil unbalanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back