• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Did you like better from the first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I think that the first game had a very lengthy, complex, and engaging plot. Now, the second game was great, but I wasn't as anxious to see the characters and plot develop as I was when I played the first one.

Roxas_Blivion

inhiding said:
I miss Aero.

Come back to meee~
i missed aero too,but i guess they replaced it with reflect
edit:i liked the secret bosses in kh1,but kh2 didnt have any,any that I know of

Roxas_Blivion

monkeybutt said:
^Sephiroth.
o yeah,i 4got.i never beat him,im lvl 51,i wach the cutscene,after that,i start battling him,he just sliced me with one hit,and i died.i didnt see that reaction command......

Last edited:

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I like Simple and CLean a whole lot better than Passion, KH1 was much more emotional, I liked Sora's old kiddy voice, I don't like the idea of more keybladers, and I miss Traverse Town, the music was pretty good for Traverse Town I think.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
The battle system is 100 times better easily. KH had a better character developement and understanding of the plot while KH2 had a fast pace thing. The org members had no airplay whatsoever. Just a lil intro and blat facing them already.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i liked the story better, i liked that you could get exp. from colliseums, i liked how the disney worlds had more of a part in the plot, i liked how sora actually cared about his friends, dont get me wrong he cares about them, but he's not as emotional in kh2.

dont get me wrong kh2 is great. prolly my second favorite game

keyblademaster33

i dont think that there is anything i miss but one thing. you got to kill more people by your self. now its like, your running at the heartless, your just about to hit it, and then donald goeas all crazy on the thing and casts a bunch of spells. once hes done, your just standing there, thinking of all the awesome combos you could have pulled out on the thing.

KeybladeFinale

lack of secret bosses

i miss those rooms with endless heartless to level on

and as much as i wanted to know everything there is to know about KH, i still miss the mystery of the first game

and i miss stop darn NABBIT
aero too

reflect is no acception lol

Neverfate

The story line was handled much better in the first game. The Disney worlds didn't interefer with the story at all, so it was blended much better. Kingdom Hearts 2 had too many unimporant worlds that focused to heavily on sub-plots.

Also, the level design was bland, and boring. The first game was much more free. I felt I could stretch Sora out, unlike KH2 where you basically walk straight lines.

Also, a lack of difficulty and interest in the battle system. Even Proud mode only provided a challenge during 2 or 3 bosses at best, including Sephiroth (who get's owned so easily by Reflectaga spells).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back