• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did Xemnas say?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
It's three in the morning at my home, and I'm staying up late because I'm looking over some older battles from Kingdom Hearts in my cutscene collection and on Youtube. Now see, since I've been replaying Kingdom Hearts II, I've been wanting to try and listen for every battle quote in the game, to see if I've missed anything totally awesome the first time around.

Like for Xigbar's final battle, I never heard him say "Okay, now we're talking!" to Sora. Kinda cool, I have to admit. Anyway. My question is based upon Xemnas's first battle with Sora in Kingdom Hearts II. At that really cool fake Memory Skyscraper place that he sends him to. I realize that in the game it's hard to sometimes understand what the people are screaming while you're in battle. With the music and the swings and crap, yeah, totally hard.

But what my question is...what the crap does Xemnas say when Sora lands the final blow here? If you don't understand, take Xigbar's final blow quote. He goes "I lost? Me?"

But for the LIFE of me I CANNOT understand WHAT in the samhill Xemnas is saying here. On my PS2 it seems really muffled since the music is far too loud, and on some Youtube videos I can barley make out any words at all. And, well, it's driving me up the frickin' wall. I know it probably seems to be quite unimportant to the members here on this wonderful board. But I just like to know, because I'm writing them down, for the sake of having them.

I hope this isn't too much trouble, but really. I haven't the foggest clue here. Any help would be appreciated! I hope I haven't wasted too much of you guys' time, and if I have...well...I'm sorreh! :36: Please forgive me~!

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
He says "So, it wasn't a fallacy...." c:

facepalm

The only video that I must have skipped and didn't check, because I forgot that Final Mix has english voices. Blast it all. And my mind isn't working at the moment, took me second to wonder just what a fallacy meant and in what context Xemnas meant it. Ahhh, I should sleep really and try to figure this out tomorrow.

But nevertheless, really, thank you so very much there sweetheart! That helped me greatly and it saved me a lot of trouble! Very much appreciated in the highest way! :) *gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek* :heart: :36:

KHxOblivion

He says, "So it wasn't a fallacy". I uploaded two videos with him saying it. Here they are:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back