• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Did Xehanort want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

Back before he became a heartless he wanted to do an experiment with the hearts of worlds but Ansem refused to allow him, saying the hearts must not be defiled. What experiment was he wanting to do?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Back before he became a heartless he wanted to do an experiment with the hearts of worlds but Ansem refused to allow him, saying the hearts must not be defiled. What experiment was he wanting to do?

What Xehanort wanted to do was gather actual people and tamper with the darkness in their hearts, and use his research findings on the heart of worlds. Xehanort and the other apprentices actually do kidnap citizens behind Ansem's back and experiment on them. When Ansem found out, he ordered them to cease their experiments but they continued anyways and then banish Ansem to the realm of nothingness.

It is all explained in the earlier Secret Ansem reports.

Secret Ansem Reports - KINGDOM HEARTS II - Kingdom Hearts Insider

OkaruAudo

Thanks, and this is a bit irrelevant but I don't wanna make a whole new thread.. I have so many.. How does their collecting hearts create Kingdom Hearts? I thought Kingdom Hearts was behind the door in the end of the first game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks, and this is a bit irrelevant but I don't wanna make a whole new thread.. I have so many.. How does their collecting hearts create Kingdom Hearts? I thought Kingdom Hearts was behind the door in the end of the first game.

They created a fake Kingdom Hearts by forcing many hearts of man to congregate in one place and not go naturally to the Realm of Darkness.

Even the Kingdom Hearts we see in KH1 is not the true Kingdom Hearts, but one SoD forced into existence by destroying worlds. The true Kingdom Hearts lies within the Realm of Darkness, but it is hidden deep within and only the X-Blade can call it out.

Anagram

Banned

From what I've come to understand Kingdom Hearts, the true one lost in the keyblade war, is the complete and true amalgamation of every heart in existence. Basically it connects everyone and everything.
What Ansem and Xemnas do is synthesize this process. Ansem gathers hearts from worlds destroyed by heartless and Xemnas gathers hearts freed from heartless and forces these hearts together.

Then there's the one we saw in BBS that isn't explained at all.

Edit. Ninja Spock'd. The fastest kind. Live long and post fast. *makes hand sign*

OkaruAudo

Thanks guys. And I wanted to review this cutscene, but I couldn't find it. When all the Organization members are discussing Sora's now being aware of the plan they made it seem like they were going to all fight him, but why? That scene threw me off. Sorry to change topics so much guys.. Just trying to understand the story the best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back