• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did Sora shout at the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
He was telling her to stay put.
And since she couldn't hear him, it led to the mess of her role in KH2.
Perhaps she should have taken up lip reading...

That was what I was thinking lol. "I don't like you no more kairi stay where you are"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well im thinking he said "i love you" to her, cuz i mean he does but still cant be sure.

I'd seriously be surprised if that was the case, in light of their chilly reunion in KH2.
That aside, no romance is canonized in KH aside from SoNami due to Sora's slip of the tongue over him believing Namine was more than just a friend to him.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
what i want to know is why didn't he jump on the rock with kairi, and yell "donald, i hate you" im serious someone answer <--this

poor donald...

cuz he did not hate donald.. the 3 loved each other.. [ awww.. ]

remember in Deep Jungle, the 3 got separated & when Sora & Donald saw each other, they acted like they've been separated for a looong time..

Last edited:

xfeR

Manila, Philippines, Earth, Universe, Milky Way, a
cuz he did not hate donald.. the 3 loved each other.. [ awww.. ]

remember in Deep Jungle, the 3 got separated & when Sora & Donald saw each other, they acted like they've been separated for a looong time..

So you think they were Homosexual at the moment?, I believe you man, I believe you.

If he shouted about Donald, he would probably say, "Damn you Donald!, we don't understand a word you're saying!"

Coeurl

Demon Dance
XD

hmm, ye.. uhm.. i dunno!!

homosexual is probably the second word right after the correct one..

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think he shouted to Kairi your a Bit*** why didn't he look surprised in KH2? when Kairi hugged him. He looked confused.

this is what he was thinking

"god damn it, I called her a bi*** at the end, god damn red hairs"

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
what i want to know is why didn't he jump on the rock with kairi, and yell "donald, i hate you" im serious someone answer <--this

poor donald...

I always wondered the same thing...I mean, he coulda jumped with Kairi....I guess cause he needed to find his little buddy Riku...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I always wondered the same thing...I mean, he coulda jumped with Kairi....I guess cause he needed to find his little buddy Riku...

you mean butt buddy right? Sora is always sucking up to Riku. No wonder why he walks funny.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

poor donald...
This. I always wondered that too, especially since Riku told Sora to take care of Kairi. But we all know Sora loves Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back