• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did Roxas mean????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
wasnt Roxas talking about the Keyblade. Like you all said, its not Terra cuz he said he chose Xeahnort. Though some of you said DIZ cuz he chose Sora to destroy orginazation 13. But come on ask yourselves, why would Roxas want to know the anserw to something like that? And why wouldnt DIZ choose Mickey, he is stronger than Sora and knows a lot more than he does, plus DIZ knows him better.Though i still wouldnt choose Mickey. Id say its the Keyblade. A Keyblade chooses a person based on the strenght of their heart. Sora said in KH his friends are his power and when Roxas saw those pic of his friends, he understood why Sora had the Keyblade. Heres one more thing, even if the Keyblade wasnt meant for Sora, it still chose to stay with him, otherwise in KH when it went to Riku it would have stayed with him. But Sora had a strong heart cuz of his friends which made his light stronger and Kingdom Key is from the realm of light so it in the end, it did technically choose Sora over Riku. Roxas probably wanted to know why the Keyblade chose Sora thats all

a[ diz wouldnt ask mickey or riku cause they both asid they wouldnt help in revenge
b] i doubt he cared why it chose Sora, but we says he wants to know why the keyblade chose him , which was becasue he was Soras nobody
that was answered
c]the Kingdom key chose Sora cause Riku was overwelmed in darkness and sra was the closest availbe to weild it

Roxas_89

ok i dont understand how Terra fits into any of this all i know about Terra is that he was in the ending trailor and he was alive before sora got the keyblade...we do know that he is alive cause of KH2: FM but if he did choose Sora why does he try to kill him in KH2:FM???(well i think he tries to kill him im just assuming since you fight him in KH2:fm)

Sexy Angel
Im surprised Hades hasnt gotten on here....

Its DiZ. Not Terra. Roxas doesnt know about Terra, and we have no hint in the game that either Roxas or Sora know about Terra.

Roxas meant DiZ. DiZ chose Sora to take down the Orginization.

AxelRoxas

(1.) wasnt Roxas talking about the Keyblade. (2.) Like you all said, its not Terra cuz he said he chose Xeahnort. Though some of you said DIZ cuz he chose Sora to destroy orginazation 13. But come on ask yourselves, why would Roxas want to know the anserw to something like that? And why wouldnt DIZ choose Mickey, he is stronger than Sora and knows a lot more than he does, plus DIZ knows him better.[3.] Though i still wouldnt choose Mickey. Id say its the Keyblade. A Keyblade chooses a person based on the strenght of their heart. Sora said in KH his friends are his power and when Roxas saw those pic of his friends, he understood why Sora had the Keyblade. Heres one more thing, even if the Keyblade wasnt meant for Sora, it still chose to stay with him, otherwise in KH when it went to Riku it would have stayed with him. But Sora had a strong heart cuz of his friends which made his light stronger and Kingdom Key is from the realm of light so it in the end, it did technically choose Sora over Riku. Roxas probably wanted to know why the Keyblade chose Sora thats all

1. He was talking about DiZ and why DiZ chose sora to become whole and not Roxas.
2. From the reaction Terra got in the cutscene in kh2:fm, it's obvious that:
When he realized it wasn't the one he chose who was standing in front of him, he suspected it might be Xehanort in another form and THAT'S WHY Terra fights Sora. Remember that he asks: "Xehanort... is that you?".
3. Mickey wouldn't help DiZ with revenge. He even says that in TWTNW when DiZ confesses his plan.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I really hate this question. It's been asked too many times, and that's not even the main reason why I hate it. I hate it because people over speculate things about this question.

Roxas was refering to why DiZ choose him to destroy Organization XIII. Not Terra. Not the Keyblade. Not anyone else. Why would Roxas refer to the Keyblade as a 'he'? I don't think Keyblades have genders. If it was the Keyblade, Roxas would have said "Tell me... tell me why it chose you?"

DiZ (as said by him in day 6) Needed some who could 'move about the realm of light' and destroy Organization XIII. Roxas didn't want to become part of Sora again, he wanted to live and was forced to join back with Sora. DiZ choose Sora to destroy Organization XIII over Roxas, Mickey (because I doubt Mickey would help) and Riku (Because he resideded in Darkness at the time, and he needed someone in the Light).

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe it was about the talk Roxas and Riku had in FM+ when they were fighting. Riku brought up Sora (not literally saying his name) and Roxas got all mad about it. Maybe he was asking why Riku was choosing Sora over him to merge with instead of letting Roxas live separately. OR he could be asking why Riku decided to care so much for Sora instead of him. * sits in chair confuzzled* I dunno bout that last one I said. I had another idea, but I lost it.

I'm gonna side with the DiZ ideas anyways ^^;

anaki

oh that fight ok thats not in FM it might have to do with that. people would miss sora more then roxas (being the reason why). and that roxas was asking why is he be put into sora instead of vice versa.

anaki

roxas might mean. why is it that when he and sora were joined. why is it that sora is the one who retains conscience and he does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back