• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did everyone get for Christmas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Dying Light
Infamous Second Son
Dragon Age Inquisition
Sleeping Dogs
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
Saints Row IV + Gat Out Of Hell
Bloodborne

All $15-$20 deals so good shit

2TB ps4 hard drive
Work boots
Coveralls
Work gloves
Gamestop $25 digital voucher
Snacks

Apparently a hoverboard that hasn't shipped so fucking sweet holiday after all of the financial trouble my family had.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Dying Light
Infamous Second Son
Dragon Age Inquisition
Sleeping Dogs
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
Saints Row IV + Gat Out Of Hell
Bloodborne

All $15-$20 deals so good shit

2TB ps4 hard drive
Work boots
Coveralls
Work gloves
Gamestop $25 digital voucher
Snacks

Apparently a hoverboard that hasn't shipped so fucking sweet holiday after all of the financial trouble my family had.
Good sweet lord, how?????

D

Deleted member 36435

My parents surprised me with a PS4 which is pretty cool, haven't owned a console in ages so it's very weird to me. Don't know how people afford to play these things.

Good sweet lord, how?????
it's pretty cool how the rest of the post explains the last 5 words :cool:

Rebag102

I got:
A new PC
An El gato capture card
A bunch of VHS's
a Guatemalan shirt
a Guatemalan shirt
a Guatemalan shirt
a Guatemalan shirt
And... a Guatemalan shirt
honestly they're all pretty nice shirts

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
An invitation to a thermal bath. That's all and we actually wanted to not gift each other ANYTHING. Didn't work out. XD
I also kinda gifted myself a PS4...hehe.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Slippers, cash $$$, pliney the elder, gift cards 4 dayz, and free car insurance for the next few months.

Pandymint

Awards
I remember when I'd get Christmas hauls like Chuman's. I eventually just stopped asking for a lot of things, especially once I was working. Last big big gift I got was my PS3 back in Freshman Year. Then last year I bought my PS4 myself. But enough of that, I got:

Chrono Trigger DS
Ace Attorney Apollo Justice
Shin Megami Tensei IV
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
A Slide for my guitar
About five T-Shirts
The Family "board" game Telestrations

Though, I have gifts after Christmas as well. Parents are gonna pay for me to take my car and have the oil changed and tires rotated before I go back to work. Then, a friend is apparently sending me something as a sort of semi-secret santa. THEN on top of that the same friend and I agreed that once we get back to making steady income in the coming weeks, he's going to buy me Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, and I'll return the favor with something on his wishlist.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEN there was MegaWallflower who was super kind and bought me RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Early Access.

whichimstillgoingtoreturnthatfavoraswellwhenican

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Lol i didn't even ask for anything, my dad gave up and asked me what i wanted so i said i needed a hard drive and games. The rest was him ordering online.

As for victor's post, i would like to clarify that our money problems seemingly ended a few months ago, right after my asshole sister left.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Lol i didn't even ask for anything, my dad gave up and asked me what i wanted so i said i needed a hard drive and games. The rest was him ordering online.

As for victor's post, i would like to clarify that our money problems seemingly ended a few months ago, right after my asshole sister left.
I'm so pleasantly surprised, honestly. So glad you got some nice gifts, you deserve them. C:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Ant-man and Jurassic World on bluray, a movie ticket for a movie of my choice and cutlery since I'm planning on moving out.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Ant-man and Jurassic World on bluray, a movie ticket for a movie of my choice and cutlery since I'm planning on moving out.

I might be moving out soon as well. I have to start asking for boxes from Walmart. I think I might be able to move out by the end of January.

For Christmas Day, I didn't get anything. I did manage to get Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon from my friend, I gave her some framed drawing that I was proud of. I also got soda, cookies, donuts, and spaghetti today as a late Christmas present. I also got a Walmart gift card, some clothes, a bar of soap that smells like cookies, and I am planning on getting a Christmas tree sometime on Thursday.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
What I got overall:

iPod Touch
Majoras Mask Puzzle
Majoras Mask T-Shirt
Triforce Heroes
Too Faced Make Up
Chocolate
Three Graphic Novels: Lady Thor & Batman End Game (Boyfriend got me.)
Undertale & ??? (Max and CD-Mann got me, because they've been wanting me to get Steam for three months. XD The second game is still a surprise.)
Two written stories. (Max & Venx wrote for me much to my surprise.)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Well, my folks got me:

-New pair of pants
- New hoodie
- A few lottery tickets
- Some money

Then my relatives gave me:
- Lottery tickets
- A box of really good chocolate

And then I bought myself:
- Tokyo Ghoul manga volume 1 & 2
- Type-0: Ice Reaper manga
- And then one day after Christmas I bought Undertale from Steam. My sister won`t stop talking about and different forums are praising the game, so I decided to get it. It was only 8 euros, so it was pretty cheap.

I had a plan to get Majora´s Mask as well, but I have to clear my backlog before doing that.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff from my youngest sister, a few CDs, the requisite books, and it was my turn to get Grinched this year. Grinching with my family is when someone picks someone else to give a nice, yet prank-filled gift to. One of my sister's gave me bubble wrap because I kept hurting myself the last couple of months and she's been threatening to wrap me up in it. My other sister gave me $50...

In pennies. I finally finished unwrapping and rolling them today. D: And now, it's time to plot my revenge on her... >:3

Kagayaki

Awards
I got $200 in cash, which I bought a red heart shaped purse and a macaron shaped necklace on Lacemarket. And I got a Visa gift card for $40, which I used $15 of it to donate to the Make A Wish Foundation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back