• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Did Daisy Mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

At the begining of Kingdom Hearts Donald read the letter by King Mickey. After everyone

knew Donald asked Daisy "if she could take care of the....." And then Daisy said "of course I will" or something like that. It never said what Daisy was going to take care of for Donald!:confused:

Does anybody know?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
that is a good find ferretfrenzie i just noticed that. hmmm. maybe Donald had a pet or sumthin. man it could be anything i bet we will find out about it in KH2 when we go to Disney Castle. hmmm...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah it is, i didnt even pay attention to that until just now it's a really good find. It would have took me 4ever to think of that theory. it is a big mystery. i mean what could it be. a pet, a rare item that the King and Donald know has is in the Castle, maybe a secret room that Donald had to guard or sumthin. i really want to know what it is now.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah that is one of the several mysterys behind Disney Castle ( another one being why Minnie has such a gigantic head) it's huge lol. but to get back on subject i think that it is either
1. a pet
2 a rare item, treasure
3. something not even related to the story. Maybe meant for us to talk about endlessly while Teysuya Nomura watches us waste our life away. lol

it maybe pluto but maybe not. I think Pluto came with them and that Donald knew that Pluto was on the ship. but.... pluto may have stowed away on the gummi ship.......

:sage:

wow good find! do you think it could mean the keyhole of the disney castle?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Sage could be correct also. It may well be the Keyhole and maybe Donald is supposed to guard it so that heartless won't come out or sumthin ... i dont know im confused...

ultimate7777

I'm very very very sure...
Donald meant "Take care of the quee-"
"Of course..."

You know?

The two times I've played it...I'm sure he meant to say "And you'll take care of Minnie?"

Archfire43

Its also possible that Donald and Daisy have a kid, and Donald wants Daisy to look after the child while he’s gone. There no end to the possibilities that could come from this so I guess we'll never know.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Blue Mage said:
I always just thoguht he said to take care of the Queen, Minnie.
That could be true because donald said "Daisy, could you take care of the..." then he got cut off. Just plug whatever you think he said and see what makes the most sense.

Oblivion115

If he meant a kid then that would be hewy dewy and lewy, who where all in traverse town

P

Prince_of_Light

i'd put money on it that it was pluto. i SWORE it was him the 1st time i saw it. perhaps he snuck into the gummi ship and ended up going to traverse town with donald and goofy, but they found out he was on after they left. the other OBVIOUS possibility is the Queen. also in his letter, mickey wrote to donald to take care of the Queen, which reinforces the queen theory.

sinharvest_angel

i thought louie, dewy, and huey, i dont think that its the keyhole, cause in wonderland they themselves were not looking for it, nor did they say anything when sora locked it, plus they egven had to go to leon for some help about what had happened, but ferretfrenzei nice theroy, but i wonder if the producers themselves no about it or even remember it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back