• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Did Daisy Mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keepfarming

i noticed that the first time i played it and thought about it forever which is sorta odd o_O i think its some sort of plan of action or something along those lines for disney castle....maybe...:confused:

maybe its one of those 'mysteries' that are supposed to be solved in kh2

King Bowser

Prince_of_Light said:
also in his letter, mickey wrote to donald to take care of the Queen, which reinforces the queen theory.

No he didn't, he asked if Donald could apologize to the Queen for him. If you payed more attention to the story you'd have known that.

keepfarming

riku104 said:
There son , Huey, Duey, and Luey.

huey duey and luey arent their sons, Donald is their uncle and Daisy has no relation;)
actually, now that i think about it..who are their parents?:eek: :confused:

sora_123

:) Well I read the quote, and I think that Donald wanted Daisy to take care of Mini, since she was worry and all. I really don't know that was just my personal opinion.

Cygulus

He could have also meant to take care of his nephews Huey, Duey, and Luey. In the end credits they return to Disney Castle and Queen Minnie and Daisy are excited to see them, meaning maybe they were lost.

shadowkiller

Maybe, by taking care of he means like a hit or something. You know, like, "Take care of the dude that stole my wife" Maybe Donald wants Daisy to kill someone for him. :D LOL

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's more simple than everyone realizes. Donald could be asking Daisy to make arrangements for them to fly out on the gummi ship like how we make arrangements to fly on airplanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back