• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did Aqua live on in the realm of darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

I know this must be a dumb question and probably not necessary but She's been in there for over a decade now, and i know time flows differently, but what would she live on like food? also where would she shower? or may it seem like a day there?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
These are fantasy video game characters you're talking about. The kind that can go for immeasurable amounts of time without sleeping, eating, or bothering with other mundane, everyday things.

It's also implied that a decade in the RoL can feel like several hours in the RoD, coupled with how time doesn't seem to have much meaning in the RoD in the first place.

Muke

whatever
Awards
she showers together with the heartless, in blood
she eats them bones

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Pretty much the humans of the kh universe are completely different from regular humans.They don't need to eat,sleep,bathe use the bathroom or anything for extreme periods of time.

Must be nice never needing to poop.

Zul

Awards
Video games don't have time to depict said mundane things except every once in a while.

Just assume she finds edible vegetables here and there off-screen and small streams of water for bathing/hydration.

That's how I've always taken such things when it comes to games, not that these things don't happen, but that they happen off-screen and aren't important enough to mention nor show.

Of course it's also plausible that in many fantasy settings, KH included, things like body hair/sweat simply don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back