• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what day are you on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexyt

I'm on Day 150, and I feel like the game might just now be starting to pick up. I'm kinda disappointed because the story seems really slow to me. I'm still enjoying the game though.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
There is no Day 365 =/

Day 357, trying to unlock Sora and collect all the sigils.

XionOblivion

Website
www.roadtotwilight.proboards.com
I'm on Day 100 something.....well I'm on the mission where the goal is to "Investigate the castle's master" in Beast's Castle. I was in the middle of it when my brother shut my DS off, so I'm taking a little break before starting it again lol.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I'm on Day 150, and I feel like the game might just now be starting to pick up. I'm kinda disappointed because the story seems really slow to me. I'm still enjoying the game though.

the game is very slow it's just hey roxas take blah blah and go kill random heartless or go do what ever

Key_san

Actually, I heard a lot of people say the game started off really slow.

And it didn't really pick up until mid-end.

I finished the game & i agree.

At first the only thing you do is doing missions & feeling that Roxas is left behind knowing nothing.
but later it gets better & better

Rix

:)
Awards
I gotta agree that it was a bit slow and boring in the start, but appeared to be a gret game later. I'm on Day 352. Not sure if I'm gonna sit down and play it now. Don't ant it to end :(

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
well beat the game... so i guess the answer would be 357... though still missing Sora so have to backtrack...

ninjashark

Beaten the game in japanese currently playing the english version,im up to day 152.

horsy_whisper

like... 22??
i had to start again, because i originally played the jap version, but it kept freezing on me
so i had to wait til the english one came out
and i'm in a PAL territory DDD=
arggghhh.... and i have so little time to play.
BUT I WILL PREVAIL DDD=<

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
day 300-something-or-another....i dunno...lol, i'm trying to play it as slowly as possible so i can enjoy it.

i hate that moment after you beat the game and you suddenly realize, 'okay, so now what?' and you now have to wait forever for the next KH game to come out. hehe =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back