• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what day are you on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Day 154. Kind of stuck on that camoflauge Heartless on Wonderland (your first visit)
And is the Casual Gear the
joke weapon?
Because if it is, I must have it now. ;-;
Ugh, shut up. Kingdom Hearts II is amazing.
You can say decent, but amazing is taking it waaaaaaay too far.

Twilight-TO

Day 297, I have beaten this day about four times, but every time I get ready to save my DS dies or the game freezes... I really think that either the DS or the game hate me.... <_<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Day 154. Kind of stuck on that camoflauge Heartless on Wonderland (your first visit)
And is the Casual Gear the
joke weapon?
Because if it is, I must have it now. ;-;

It's one of them. There's another one that kind of fits the description. Gave me the same wtf feel to it.
I wouldn't recommend it though. It's nice but... weak :c

QUEST

96. :D
Too busy with school.. though I did play from 10-12 last night. haha.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I'm on day 74 but my dad says I can't play more than two hours a day so that sucks Dx
I would flip out if anyone tried to do that to me, ok well my grandma has tried while I'm over her house but I just ignore her. Anyway I am on day 322! almost done! I would be done if I didn't have school >>;

Replica

Day 357. The game is easy for me. Maybe I've got too many abilities and magic, or I'm too strong, but I'm not complaining. I thought it'd be harder, but it is a bit hard and a good game.

I should finish it tomorrow, but I already saw the japanese ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back