• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What country do you live in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

I've noticed lately, that I've kind of not been thinking about where other people live when I talk to them in threads, and have been using preconceived notions about my country and it's people towards others. So I want to avoid anymore confusion and just outright ask, "What country do you live in?"

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^[cue jokes about being in you]

Australia here. Yes I come from the future. No we don't have goddamn kangaroos in out backyards. And no I don't enjoy putting shrimp on the barbeque.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
USA. Or if California ever breaks off from the rest of the continent and becomes it's own country~ xD

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'm from Toronto. Which is in Canada, for those of you not up to date on major world cities. It is also in Ontario, which is in Canada. We have provinces here. That's what Ontario is. Yay. We're learning something new.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Antarctica.
21ec84n.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
USA. Like, if you can't already tell what exact state I'm from, like, wow. Urban dictionary is a legit tool for these things, like, yeah. Apparently people from my state, like, use "like" a lot. So much that teachers specifically tell us "like" is not used the way we use it.

Of course, it is a stereotype and many people not in my state use "like" like it is "um".

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
USA. Like, if you can't already tell what exact state I'm from, like, wow. Urban dictionary is a legit tool for these things, like, yeah. Apparently people from my state, like, use "like" a lot. So much that teachers specifically tell us "like" is not used the way we use it.

Of course, it is a stereotype and many people not in my state use "like" like it is "um".
Don't forget to throw some 'hella' in there.

Blobbit

Awards
I live in the US, in Oklahoma. AKA the place that everyone knows is boring as bonk

LucasDraleau

Or if California ever breaks off from the rest of the continent and becomes it's own country~ xD

Which could very well happen next week or the week after, since we have two doomsday prophecies in the same month of the same year.

USA. Like, if you can't already tell what exact state I'm from, like, wow. Urban dictionary is a legit tool for these things, like, yeah. Apparently people from my state, like, use "like" a lot. So much that teachers specifically tell us "like" is not used the way we use it. Of course, it is a stereotype and many people not in my state use "like" like it is "um".

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say California. UD does help with some things, except for the fact that it completely disgraces my own hometown. "The cities motto is "A Level Above" but sadly the only thing it is above is a pile of elephant feces."

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
USA, specifically Wisconsin, otherwise known as the land of milk and cheese...and beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back