• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What could go wrong with KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion14

Well, as we all know, there have been some pretty crappy sequels out there, so I thought it would be fun to discuss what could go wrong with KH2 to make it less than the original as far as enjoyablility, now you can only post one thing that can go wrong, but you can still comment on things others have said may make it bad.
smile.gif

To start us off I think one thing that would make the game bad is if it was too short... like, approximatly half as long as the original.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:There is no way KH2 is going to be shorter than KH1. It's gonna be in 2 discs, thats gotta mean sumthin!!!!

Another thing that can go wrong is if the plot is completely destroyed, or the story is just messed up to the point where the game sucks. I hope to GOD Square-Enix knows what they're doing with the game.....after all, it is taking them 2 freakin' years to finish it.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Let's hope nothing goes wrong. I mean, this is what 99.9% of the insane people here have been desperately waiting for.

But if one thing were to go wrong, it would have to be 'what if the game was a big disappointment.' In what way a disappointment? I don't know. Everybody has their own view on how KH II might turn out, what if it's not what they wanted/expected?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well lets see. I Belive that its gonna be the best game of the year, but if i had to chose i'd go with Character Choice.

The game only allows you to play as sora and you only get to watch videos of BHK fighting. Either that or they take out the Drive/Fusion mode.

That my friends would suck major balls.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"There is no way KH2 is going to be shorter than KH1. It's gonna be in 2 discs, thats gotta mean sumthin!!!! "

Xenosaga 2 was 2 disks..most people beat it in less then 25 hours.

The worst thing? :p Simple..it sucks..

either that or right when you put the game in it sais, "APRIL FOOLS! WE HERE AT SQUARE JUST WANTED TO MESS WITH YOUR HEAD! THERE IS NO KH2!"

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
twilightdarkness said:
I know could go wrong hope it wont happen but they will not realease KH2 till 2006

...how is that 'going wrong?'

Do you want a half-a**ed KH II in 2005, or one that kicks a** in 2006?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
monkeybutt said:
either that or right when you put the game in it sais, "APRIL FOOLS! WE HERE AT SQUARE JUST WANTED TO MESS WITH YOUR HEAD! THERE IS NO KH2!"

I think I would seriously have to hang myself.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Please shuttup..kh2 is not set for 2006..its set for april first 2005 :D (this gets spread around in less then 15 mins throughout the internet)

no seriously..wait..if you cant wait for a game..you have no life..

S

Sora Keyblader

dude.........r u serious about it bein released on april 1st?! ...................................................................................................................................................................................................ROFLMAO! jk. i can wait. i have plenty of other games i havent beaten yet. itl keep me busy =)

Oblivion14

I would play LoK: Defiance if my stupid PS2 disk drive thing didnt break, now KH is stuck in there...

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
monkeybutt said:
"There is no way KH2 is going to be shorter than KH1. It's gonna be in 2 discs, thats gotta mean sumthin!!!! "

Xenosaga 2 was 2 disks..most people beat it in less then 25 hours.

The worst thing? :p Simple..it sucks..

that would suck if they just put all there time on the prodution value on the cinematics making the videos great to look at and the game super short

C

chaoschao

There's too much hype. Something will go wrong. Look at the hype on the Matrix sequels, or even Episode 1 and 2 of Star Wars. Most people hated those. They never lived up to the originals. So, as long as you don think that KH2 is going to be the best game ever, you should be fine.

Sharingan

If the storyline lacks and you do is go around and beat up Disney Villians ><.

E

Eternal Wanderer

what would really suck would be if they made the game too easy. I've been waiting for this game ever since they anounced the sequel, so if i get it and then beat it within 24 hours, i will go and jump off the largest most deadly cliff i can find........

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I think what would suck is if the Drive System is a total bomb. Most games that allow you to transform into something usually are something you have to save for a boss. Like with Jak II, dark Jak you HAD to save for bosses. And for Onimusha 2, whenever you met the requierments to turn into an Oni, you did emidiatly. Then for Onimusha 3, you had to keep Onimusha for when you died that way you wouldn't lose the game. But, from the looks of things, it seems it'll be really easy to keep Drive Mode up in the heat of battle, with all the Drive Orbs that pop out of enemies.

Oracle

If there are no Final Fantasy related worlds. KH didn't have any REAL final fantasy worlds... Just Hallow Bastion, which really ain't a Final Fantasy world... It just has Final Fantasy characters in it o_O

Riku the wicked

There is no way KH2 is going to be shorter than KH1. It's gonna be in 2 discs, thats gotta mean sumthin!!!! sora barbie KH2 wont have to disks

and i hope its gonna be longer then KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back