• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What combos do you like to use?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What are some combos you use?

My strat is to include magic in some of my combos instead of a finsiher, but my favorite combo to use when there are alot of enemys is to use magnega and jump and use firaga. Friggin rapes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: What are your favorite combos to use in KHII

TC should quickly change the topic name.

I personally love the horizontal slash combos. Life saver against the Lingering Sentiment combined with Fantasia.

iSeeYOU

Hahahaha well my friend if you must know... EVERY AIR COMBO... I rarely attack on the ground, the combos are Oh-so boring

Also...

I use anything that will kill what I want to kill :'D

Ha.

NO MORE FAVORITE THREADS
ffffuuu.gif

Ha. Ha.

Gram

Banned
Awards

NO MORE FAVORITE THREADS ffffuuu
this one asks a decent question -_-

my combo is,
as many negative combos that i can equip+guard break and xplosion >:)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
facepalm
Instead of spamming this thread and saying "OMG THIS SHOULD BE IN FAVORITES YOU SUCK!" how about actually answering the topic instead? He's new. It happens. You guys aren't doing any better, you know.

Anyway, I don't use much combos, since they're too damn long and unecessary, and make the game very easy. So yeah, I equip as many neg. combos as I can to make the game more of a challenge. Sadly, it's still easy xD;

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anyway, I don't use much combos, since they're too damn long and unecessary, and make the game very easy. So yeah, I equip as many neg. combos as I can to make the game more of a challenge. Sadly, it's still easy xD;
so true :faceplam:

thats y i got fm, a few neg abilities and the new abilities +critical mode make an awesome playthrough >:)

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
facepalm
Instead of spamming this thread and saying "OMG THIS SHOULD BE IN FAVORITES YOU SUCK!" how about actually answering the topic instead? He's new. It happens. You guys aren't doing any better, you know.

I get what you mean.

You just constantly do a 1 combo.

It's fun actually xD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
美咲 四季;4834799 said:
I get what you mean.

You just constantly do a 1 combo.

It's fun actually xD

Yeah i just hit with that simple combo..never really liked doing all that fancy stuff and whatnot.

maian

Hmm, I've never thought too much about it. I usually do ridiculously long combo strings. If there's a group I just do my thing until explosion, and if I'm pounding on a single enemy, I like to hit him a million times on the ground, hit triangle, fling him in the air, hit him a million more times with a horizontal square dual strike in between, and end it off with a strong finisher. LOL.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
facepalm

Still, it's not like they can't see the sticky at the top =/

Anyway, this topic is fine here. It's not really a 'your favorite' type of thing.
/deleting posts

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Oooh, another combo I use when im swarmed with enemys is what some people call thors hammer which is Attack+Attack+Magnega+Thundaga!! Also owns.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
I don't normally use any specific combos I just attack with the Keyblade until the enemy dies. That or if it's a short-distance attacker I'll use fire magic from a distance.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I usually use aerial combos, nothing else. On occasion, I string in some magic with one of my combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back