• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What characters do you want to be playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know we are all (rightfully) focusing on the Kairi aspect of MOM, but I’m a bit more interested in the characters we might be able to play as in multiplayer mode.

Personally, I’m hoping TAV are available because In this house we love and respect the Wayfinder Trio, and that we can also unlock different version of each character (like costumes and stuff lol).

D

Deleted member 252753

Personally, I’m hoping TAV are available because In this house we love and respect the Wayfinder Trio, and that we can also unlock different version of each character (like costumes and stuff lol).
The different versions of characters idea makes me think it would be cool to have characters' 'dark forms' available as alternate versions. So like Anti-form (or Rage-form) Sora, Dark Riku, Ventus-Vanitas (or just Vanitas), Terranort, Anti-Aqua. It would be harder for RAX but maybe you could have Black Coat and civilian clothes forms.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The different versions of characters idea makes me think it would be cool to have characters' 'dark forms' available as alternate versions. So like Anti-form (or Rage-form) Sora, Dark Riku, Ventus-Vanitas (or just Vanitas), Terranort, Anti-Aqua. It would be harder for RAX but maybe you could have Black Coat and civilian clothes forms.

Oh that would be awesome. I’d actually love to see how they could render these characters in the old engine.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
All four main trios for starters. Sora (Confirmed), Riku (confirmed),and Kairi. Terra, Aqua,and Ven. Roxas, Axel, and Xion. Mickey, Donald and Goofy though last three are the least likely. Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll get others.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My fear is that the team doesn't take advantage of how much potential this has and restrict us to a handful of characters for "canon" reasons.

Just let me play as everyone even if it makes no sense ;A;

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Everybody! This could be the next biggest character rooster since Days Multiplayer. Have everyone playable. Heroes, villains, the lonely Shadow Heartless. Let me play as Xion as she melody dances to her own death scene.

Swing

Awards
Kairi for sure. It's about time she can be part of the action. It is really unbelievable how barely the used her!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm hoping for at least the Destiny Trio, but I'd be lying if I said i wouldn't want all the Trios to be included. I'd especially like it if you could form your own party. So we could for example have Kairi, Aqua and Xion going through Destiny Island or have the Clocktower trio beat Xemnas up.

At the very least, if this is a Kairi focused game, I want the satisfaction of letting the different Norts feel Kairi's blade for constantly misusing her as their favorite pawn.

sephydark

Awards
Everyone on the KH3 cover and then some would be my ideal. I want the multiplayer cast to be as big as Days multiplayer, except with protagonists instead of Organization members. Honestly I would like best if we weren't restricted to Sora during the story as well since we've already had too many games starring KH1 Sora.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Kairi for sure. Namine FOR SURE. Donald as the group leader and not a party member. Mickey and Riku together, or Mickey/Donald/Goofy as long as I get to hack around as Mickey. (Basically anyone but a mandatory Sora, please. Sora as a party member is fine.) And I actually would love to play Hayner/Pence/Olette because where else would they be able to get some action? This could be data versions of themselves rooting around the network for clues.

Or Huey/Dewey/Louie -- because (they're the best, and) I thought they were hilarious in the BBS mini-game and I want to see them shoot/throw some ice-cream canon balls at heartless -- they will forever be THE KH rhythm game characters for me.

So basically make all characters playable so everyone can make up their own story and have fun!

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
KH2 Sora, but of course that would really be pushing the boat.

They'd sooner give us a KH2 Sora outfit for KH1 Sora to wear than the actual real deal 😩

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
KH2 Sora, but of course that would really be pushing the boat.

They'd sooner give us a KH2 Sora outfit for KH1 Sora to wear than the actual real deal 😩
This is something i never really understood, why age him up, if afterwards you bend over backwards to use his 14yr design for everything that isn't numbered and you play as him?

2 quid is good

Awards
This is something i never really understood, why age him up, if afterwards you bend over backwards to use his 14yr design for everything that isn't numbered and you play as him?
What's worse is we have to deal with HJO trying his best to sound like a 14 year old again.... Please give the man a rest Nomura, he still hasn't been given a chance to perfect older Sora.

Also I think initially it was something like fans were disappointed there weren't any games with Sora at the time (I guess BBS and Days is one too many) and that's why Re:coded and 3D used KH1 Sora, but I'm not sure on it.

I'm a fan and I'm disappointed about lots of things, why don't I get catered to as hard as this 😭

Henryp

Awards
What's worse is we have to deal with HJO trying his best to sound like a 14 year old again.... Please give the man a rest Nomura, he still hasn't been given a chance to perfect older Sora.

Also I think initially it was something like fans were disappointed there weren't any games with Sora at the time (I guess BBS and Days is one too many) and that's why Re:coded and 3D used KH1 Sora, but I'm not sure on it.

I'm a fan and I'm disappointed about lots of things, why don't I get catered to as hard as this 😭

I think Nomura regrets the many early 2000s things he incorporated in Kh2. The style with all the zips, the skateboard... I don't like Kh2 sora more than KH1 or KH3, but I think we have seen enough of KH1 Sora, let the others shine.

Totally agree on HJO, poor thing. Maybe the Japanese actor does better with 14 yo Sora?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
If they have mulitplayer characters with a large cast maybe they can get a bonus feature for some special groups. Kinda like the game X-Men Legends 2 did, anyone ever play X-Men Legends 2 for the PS2/XBOX? Great game. For example:

Sora/Riku/Namine get a 'Chain of Memories' bonus

Kairi/Namine/Xion get a 'all Kairi' bonus lol

Riku/Terra/Axel get a 'anti-hero' bonus

Aqua/Riku/Mickey get a 'Keyblade Master' bonus

Roxas/Vanitas/Riku get 'Edgy' bonus

Just fun little quirks like that if they do have multiple characters. It could encourage switching characters to explore and new bonuses and trophies.

And on a side note if Aqua and the three Kairis are playable I demand they all belly dance to Agrabah's combat music in gameplay XD

PStuder12321

I know we are all (rightfully) focusing on the Kairi aspect of MOM, but I’m a bit more interested in the characters we might be able to play as in multiplayer mode.

TAV I honestly don't see playing a part in this story, If they do it will be very little. I think they will shine more in DDD2. However, unlocking costumes and stuff would be fun! lol. No I think Sora will be playable through memories or perhaps Sora is dreaming, as he was clearly a sleep before he woke up in Yozoro's world. As for the main canon part of the Game, I think you'll play Riku a bit but most of the time I think you'll actually be playing Kairi probably for the bulk of the canon part of the game.

Back